T W E N T Y

I sat on my bed as I stared at the outfit laying on my bed.

I was getting nervous as time went on, I mean this is pretty big. I'm gonna meet his family and we're not even dating.

The door opens revealing my dad with a smile on his face.

"How are you feeling?" He asks as his smile grows bigger.

"I know what your thinking, and no we are not dating. We're just friends, remember?" I say as I place my hands on my hips.

He raises his eyebrow and I roll my eyes.

"Dad, stop. His family all said the same thing the other day" I say trying to hide the blush on my face.

"Okay, okay. I'll let you get ready then" he says exiting the room.

I shake my head and look at myself in my vanity mirror. If there's one thing that I definitely won't allow, it's Ethan and I dating. He was too complicated, and I don't know if I would be able to handle him.

I look at the dress and shake my head. I should probably get ready, Ethan said he was coming at 2 and it's already 12.

-----

I apply the mauve colored lipgloss onto my lips and stare at myself the mirror.

My blue eyes stood out with the warm tones on my eyes, my face had a glow and my lips were pouty.

Needless to say, I think I look pretty good. I checked the time on my phone and it's already 1:45.

I slip on the light pink and gold shoes, along with the matching jewlery and I made sure that nothing was out of place.

"Malia! He's here!" My dad yells from downstairs.

I feel sick. I mean it's just a small party right? I let out a breath as I grab my white coat and head downstairs.

I take the first step and by the time I'm at the bottom of the steps Ethan's jaw is on the floor and so is mine.

Daddy cleans up good.

He stands tall, a black suit with a white button up shirt. His hair is done up a bit more, rather than the usual messy state it's always in.

"You look amazing" he says smiling.

"I can say the same for you. Your not in a hoodie" I giggle.

He rolls his eyes and I laugh.

"We should get going, I'll bring her back in one piece Mr. LaMont" Ethan says wrapping his arm around my waist.

My dad nods, but the smile on his face doesn't disappear.

"Don't worry about her curfew either. I trust that she is in good hands with your family" My jaw drops and I stare at him.

Did he really just? He did. Yes he did.

Ethan nods and he opens the door and I see his black Range Rover. I swear sometimes I forget that this little fucker had a Range Rover.

My dad closes the door, but I see him staring at us through the window.

I hide my face as Ethan opens the door for me.

"What a gentleman" I say laughing as I enter the car, before Ethan closes the door I hear him chuckle.

He gets in the car and I see that my dad is still spying on us through the window.

"You know, my dad really likes you" I say looking at him as he starts the car.

"I've noticed" he laughs.