F O R T Y - E I G H T

"Alright, stay here. We'll get the diapers" Angelina sits down at the food court with the baby and Ethan and I walk towards the back of the store where the baby section was at.

Mothers walked around the aisles as they carried their baby in their arms, or they carried them in strollers.

"Tell me again why are we doing this?" Ethan asks as I pick up a box of diapers and I read the information.

"Because I need to stay here in New Jersey so I have to kiss ass to everyone" I hand him the box and I look through the baby wipes. "Here hold this"

"Oh how cute, when are you due?" A mother looks at me with a smile and I look at Ethan who was blushing just like I was. "Oh, I-I'm not pregnant. I'm just b-buying the stuff for my step-sister"

"Oh, I'm sorry about that" she walks away and I begin to push him out of the aisle.

"Just go, just keep walking" We quickly walk out of the aisle with our heads down trying to hide our red faces and I head towards the mens area. I grab a box of condoms and I put it on top of the box and we walk to the register.

"Yeah I'm not risking it" I say as Ethan laughs and he wraps his arm around me. "You? Risking it? Please" I glare at him and he laughs as he kisses my temple.

"Fucker, I'm gonna be the one going through the pain. Not you"

"Don't worry. I'll be there with you. And who cares about the pain, we both know that she is gonna be adorable" I raise a brow at him and he laughs.

"She? No, no, no. We both know that it's gonna be a boy"

"Why are we even talking about this? It's only been two months of us dating and we're already talking about kids" Ethan chuckles as we wait in line.

"I don't know, all I know is that I want to be with you" he wraps his arms around me and I giggle. "Me too"

After we pay for the stuff we walk towards Angelina and she puts the baby back in the stroller. "You got the stuff?" We nod and she gets up. "Thanks, now lets go" She's acting weird, she looks behind us and Ethan look at eachother dumbfounded.

"What is i-"

"Oh nothing! Let's go!"

She walks ahead and I look at Ethan weirdly. "Hormones?" I shrug and he holds the box of diapers with one hand and his other arm wraps around my shoulder as we walk out.

-----

"But it was weird Gray! One minute she's fine, and the next she's all weird and secretive"

"You guys are just paranoid" He sits up and I roll my eyes. "Your brother is an idiot" I say to Ethan as I lean against the wall.

"I'm not an idiot. Maybe you guys just need to get laid by eachother again" I grab my sandal and I throw it at him, hitting his side.

"Hijo de su madre!" *You motherfucker!*

Ethan is laughing hysterically as he holds his stomach and Grayson is yelling in pain as he massages his side.

"What the fuck Malia?"

"D-Did you just c-cuss him out in s-spanish?" I nod and Ethan falls onto the floor laughing.

"What did you even say?" Grayson gets out of his bed as he clutches his side.

"I called you a motherfucker you dumbass"

"You're horrible" Ethan laughs as he places a kiss on my forehead.

-----

Jack, Cameron, and Aaron decided to come over and have another movie night. I could only imagine all of us waking up late for school tomorrow.