T H I R T Y

I giggle as we make our way to the middle of the dance floor where everyone was dancing.

"I can't believe they actually think we're 21!" Avery yells through the loud music as we laugh.

"Credit to Sam because she made the fake ID'S!" We all cheer and begin to dance.

"Lets go get some drinks" I turn to see Charlotte and Isabel already at the bar and I shake my head.

"Looks like they beat us to it" I laugh as Avery and I walk over to the bar.

When we get our drinks, I quickly drink the tequila, feeling a burning sensation down my throat, I grab the lemon and I suck on it. The burning feeling in my throat was replaced with the sour taste the lemon left.

"Oh my god" I stick my tounge out as I breathe heavily.

"Stop being a little bitch. You just need to get used to it"

"Let me get another round of shots!" She yells to the bartender who nodded his head.

"Avery, I have to drive home!"

"Andrea isn't drinking though. Just loosen up and relax. That's why you called me right? Because you were having a shitty day"

I roll my eyes and look at the shots of tequila.

"Fine" I grab the shot and drink it.

"That's my girl!" She slams a 20 dollar bill on the table and orders a few more drinks.

-----

I can feel the alcohol hitting me hard this time. Everywhere I look, it's blurry, with neon colors surrounding me.

I tug on my skirt and continue dancing. Avery is swapping spit with some guy in the V.I.P section, along with Isabel. Charlotte, Andrea and Sam are dancing while they hold their drinks.

I can feel the floor vibrate, due to the loud music, making the adrenaline pump through my veins.

I feel a body behind me and I turn around to face a good looking guy. Curly hair, light blue-green colored eyes, tan skin, pretty muscular too.

"Keep dancing babygirl" I groan at the sound of the nickname he gives me.

Reminds me of Ethan

It sounds so different coming out of someone elses mouth instead of Ethan.

He grips onto my hips and I run my hands through his dark curly hair. He pushes my hair away from my neck and he begins to leave wet kisses.

He had to be a few years older than me. There was no way he was gonna be the same age as me.

I do gotta say, a hot ass guy dancing with me is so far the highlight of my night.

-----

The 6 of us stumble out of the club as we try to help eachother not fall on our faces.

Wolf whistles were heard and I cheered back as I held my heels in my hand.

"You...I like...you!" Charlotte drunkily mumbled as she held hands with a random guy.

Yeah...we were those kinds of drunk people.

"This is for you sexy ass men!" Avery lifts up her top, flashing everyone and I try to run towards her to put her top down, but it's already too late because all the men in line are cheering.

Fuck it

I lift up my black top and they're cheering once again. I feel the cool breeze hit my stomach and I giggle.