F O R T Y - S E V E N

"Wish I could be there with you E" I say as I look out the window covered in rain.

I was on my way with my mom and Angelina to go look for dresses. I know what I said, but I decided to go try it out because one, I needed to kiss ass to my mom in order to stay in New Jersey, and two, I was able to get the fuck out of school.

"Aww the love birds" I hear Angelina snicker in the back and I turn around. "This is why you are a single ass bitch"

"Girls, can the both of you not do this right now?"

"Sorry Ethan, someone's being salty" I say as I press the phone closer to my ear.

"Just ignore it, you know what you have to do. Plus, it's better that you don't come today. Everyone is talking about Mackenzie and I and how we're supposedly dating now that she kissed me" I smile when I hear him laugh in the beginning, but my smile is wiped off when he tells me about Mackenzie.

"Have you told you're parents what happened?" My voice is shaky as I speak and I have to try to calm myself down. I've been having a lot of panic attacks lately and it's most likely due to everything that's been happening.

"No, and I don't think I should. I've only told Cam..part of it. Have you told you're parents?"

"No, I don't plan on it either, the-"

"Can you get off the phone? the baby is trying to sleep" Angelina smirks and I roll my eyes as I continue the conversation with Ethan.

"Hey I gotta go, someone has a stick up their ass, but I'll text you though"

"Malia" Ethan laughs on the other line and I smile.

"Okay, I'll let you go. I love you"

"I love you too Ethan"

When I hang up, my mom is looking at me and I give her a confused look. "Mom there's a car!" I move the steering wheel and the car moves abruptly as the other car honks at us.

"It's only been two months and he's already got into her pants and said 'I love you' " Angelina giggles in the back and I take off my seatbelt and I turn to face her.

"Look bitch, I'll punch you and make sure all that fucking milk comes out of you...and it's going to be three months"

"You see what I mean Julie?" Angelina rolls her eyes and I scoff and sit back down.

"Okay, both of you enough. Angelina has a point though. I think you two are moving too fast. You guys are acting as if you were married already. Both of you bought eachother jewlery, you're dad gave you the matching rings, you two already said 'I love you' and you already gave yourself up to him"

"Says the ones who got pregnant at 16" I cross my arms and they both gasp.

"Malia, I'm being serious. I was young and reckless and I don't want you to do the same"

"Shit I didn't. I mean just look at that fine piece of ass. I don't regret it and I never will"

Just wait until she finds out about our tattoos...

"Oh my god, I should have gotten her the bigger pack of condoms" I laugh when I hear that and my mom stays quiet.

"No you shouldn't have because they would just end up in the trash like the others"

That's what you think...I took them before she could do that

Angelina looks at me through the side mirror and winks. I bite my lip to prevent myself from laughing out loud. She saw me take the condoms before my mom could.