N I N E T E E N

The room was filled with an awkward silence and all I wanted to do was hide underneath the sheets, but then again, that's what I have been doing for the past few weeks with Ethan.

I slip on my shirt while Ethan sits in bed shirtless. His cheeks are red and his lips are swollen.

"I should get going" I pick up my phone on the nightstand and head towards the door.

"Wait don't leave" Ethan is out of bed and quickly heading towards the door.

"I have to leave, my dad i-"

"You dad has been working late remember?" He gives me a cheeky smile and I roll my eyes.

"Only you would remember" I say refering back to when I brought him home for the exact reason that my dad was working late. We may have had a bit more fun than expected, one thing led to another and we fucked.

"How could I forget? You couldn't get up after, I had to help you up" He winks at me and I feel my face heat up.

He brings his body closer and I wrap my arms around him. His brings his lips down to my neck as he begins to place soft kisses all over my neck.

I grab on tighter as his kisses begin to become more rough. His hands move down to my ass and he squeezes it, I let my phone drop to the floor as I tug on his hair slightly.

Ethan was more important than my phone at the moment. He knew all my weaknesses, and he knew how to drive me crazy.

"W-We should head downstairs" I stutter as I begin to feel flustered.

He pulls back and grabs the shirt he tossed on the floor earlier. My phone vibrates and I pick it up, seeing that it was a snapchat from Grayson.

I click on his contact and it's a shirtless picture of him at the gym with the caption 'Back at it'.

"Your brother is the biggest fuckboy I've ever met" I say showing Ethan the picture.

He looks at it and he rolls his eyes, as he lets out a small chuckle.

"Did he really send you that?" He asks staring at the screen.

"I think he was trying to post it on his story, but then again who knows" he shakes his head and we head downstairs where I'm greeted by Mr. and Mrs. Dolan.

"Hi Malia, I didn't know you were here" she says walking over to me and giving me a hug.

"I didn't think I was coming over either, but Ethan called me to come over" I say looking at him as he winks at me before opening the fridge.

"I was just making dinner right now, why don't you stay?" She had a sincere smile on her face and I nod.

It was hard saying no to her. Shit, it was hard saying no to Ethan when he was horny.

The door opens revealing a sweaty Grayson, I look at Ethan who has a smirk on his face. I was debating whether I should confront Grayson about the picture or not.

"Hey mom" Grayson walks over to Mrs. Dolan and gives her a kiss on the cheek.

"Sup dad" He says waving at Mr. Dolan who was watching the TV.

He walks up the stairs and I shake my head slightly. I'll just confront him later, now wasn't the best time.

-----

"How's college life going Cameron?" Mr. Dolan as he reaches for his glass of water.

"It's going good dad, I'm still getting used to it, but it's good" she says wiping her hands on the napkin.