E I G H T E E N

I walk down the stairs as I put my arm through my sweater. I just wanted to get the fuck out of this house. Ethan was being a dick and I wasn't going to let him treat me like shit. After he kicked the guys out of the room, he left and then came back up while I was changing and we had a big argument.

"Malia stop running away from me!" Ethan yelled. I'm not gonna lie, I actually felt fucking scared. I was always scared of having someone chase after me.

"Hey Mal, are you staying?" Cameron asks as he walks up to me.

"No, I'm going home" I say grabbing my keys hanging on the hook.

I'm about to open the door, when I feel a tug on my arm and I swing.

It takes me a moment to realize what I had done until I felt my hand stinging. I look at Ethan's red cheek with my hand print on it.

The house was silent, the guys stared at us as I glared at Ethan.

He touches his cheek and winces a bit, but he stares at me with an intimidating look on his face.

"I should have known this little fucking 'deal' we made wasn't gonna work out. I'm done Ethan, I want absolutely nothing to do with you anymore" I open the door and I'm instantly greeted with rain.

"Get the fuck back here Malia!" Ethan's yells were heard clearly even with the rain falling hard.

I get in and speed off before he could catch up to me.

Ethan made the biggest deal out of being caught with him. He never made a big deal when Grayson heard us and almost caught us.

My phone vibrates in my pocket and it's Ethan. I take it out of my pocket and throw it in the back seat. Does he not understand how to take a fucking hint that I don't want to listen to him?

Ethan's POV

"Ethan she's driving, she can crash" I hear Grayson's voice in the background and I sigh as I hang up.

"Why were you guys arguing anyways?" Jack asks while I sit on one of the stools in the kitchen.

I didn't want to tell them we fought because they had seen her naked. Then they would think I have feelings for her, I mean don't get me wrong she has a pretty face, but she's stubborn as hell and so hard-headed.

Then again, the argument was because they seen her in one of her vulnerable states. Plus, she was for my eyes only.

"I swear if it's because we caught you two, I will fight you" Grayson says with his brow raised.

I stay quiet and Grayson groans.

"Ethan you are a stupid motherfucker" he says as he rubs his face.

"Why are you jealous? Didn't you say that the deal included no feelings between you two?" Jack looked up at me waiting to answer him and I roll my eyes.

"I'm not jealous, I just like to keep things to myself, I don't want people knowing my business"

Jealous was one of the last things I was. She can fuck anyone she wants, and so can I. She can be with some guy right now and I won't give a shit.

"Well, we definitely know whats up between you two now" Aaron winks at me as he places his hand on my back while I glare at him.

"Shut the fuck up Aaron. Go get laid"

"I actually am, there's this party we're invited to this Friday and we're all going. So you, can get laid too"

"I have that under control" I say with a smirk as I open the fridge.