S E V E N

Grayson's POV

I crouched down in pain as Cameron and Jack came near me helping me back up.

"Gray, please tell me you weren't gonna do it" Cameron says while looking down at the ground.

"What? No! That wasn't my intention! I was trying to make her listen to me, she has to know what happened between her and Ethan" I sigh and sit down on the floor and put my head in my hands.

She thinks I was gonna rape her, way to fucking go Grayson. I just wanted her to know what she was getting herself into with Ethan before she got hurt.

"Maybe you should go explain that to her" Cameron. says while helping me up.

I look at Jack and see that his cheek is still red from the slap.

"You okay there dude?" I ask him as he places his hand over his cheek.

"Peachy" he says while rolling his eyes. I laugh and then stop as I bite my cheek

I have to go apologize to Malia. I came on way too strong and scared the shit out of her.

Malia's POV:

I grip the sink and look at my reflection in the dirty school mirrors. My face was puffy and red. I looked like shit. I splashed some water on my face and dried it with the sleeve of my sweater.

I exit the girls restroom and then head to class.

When I get home, I'm greeted by silence. Dad is probably gonna work the late shift today.

I decide to change into a black v-neck and some loose workout shorts. I look in the mirror and see the hickeys along my neck. I pull down the sleeve of my shirt and see a few hickeys on my shoulder as well.

My fingers trail along the purple/blue marks along my neck. I can still feel Ethan's touch on my body. His soft plump lips sucking lightly on my skin, then placing kisses on top of them. His large calloused hands roaming my body, as they finally land on my hips squeezing my slightly.

Too bad we were drunk.

I bet he won't even remember me by tomorrow. Satuday night was probably one of his biggest mistakes he ever made by fucking me. He's probably so embarrassed by me.

I shake my head and lay in my bed while looking through my social medias on my phone. I was scrolling theough instagram when I revieved a text from an unknown number.

Unknown: Piper?

Me: No, I'm Mal, wrong number

Unknown: fucking hell

What the fuck?

Me: Who's this?

Unknown: Eager aren't we babe? ;)

Me: Fuck off

Unknown: Ur a feisty one aren't u?

Who the fuck was this asshole? I don't even know him and he's already getting sexual with me.

Me: Bitch bye

I put my phone down and I'm about to get up when my phone is vibrating with notifications. I pick it up and see that the unknown number has already exploded my phone with text messages.

Unknown: wait don't leave!

Unknown: come on don't be mad

Unknown: babygirl

Me: Don't call me 'babygirl'

Unknown: There she is ;)

Me: How did u even get my number?

Unknown: Some chick gave me her fake phone number

Me: I can see why. I just don't know why she gave u my number

Unknown: Ouch, that hurt

Me: That was my intention. Anyways, I gotta go, I'm quite busy at the moment.

By busy I mean watching a full season of my favorite show while eating a shit ton of food.

Unknown: Wait, don't leave. Ur fun talking to

Me: Fun? U think me telling u all sorts of shit is fun?

Unknown: Ur feisty, feisty girls are better in bed ;)

Me: Does everything that comes out of ur mouth have to be sexual? And how do u know I'm a girl?

Unknown: not everything I say is sexual, and to answer your second question, u said ur name was Mal.

My eyes widen as I scroll through the text messages and see that I actually did tell him my name. I swear I can be so stupid at times.

Unknown: I'm surprised u didn't realize it

Me: Okay I didn't, but cut the crap. U already know my name, I asked u what ur name was and you didn't reapond.

Unknown: Grant

You never really hear the name 'Grant' around. I change his contact name to Grant and continue texting him.

Me: How old r u?

Grant: 16 u?

Me: 16, where do you live?

Grant: Stalking me aren't you? ;) and I live in New Jersey

Me: No asshole, I'm not stalking u.

Grant: Calm down, it was a joke. Don't take shit seriously. Now answer my question, where do you live?

Me: hah, like I'm gonna tell u.

Grant: the fuck, I told u where I lived, tell me where you live

Me: bye Grant ;*

My phone is exploding with text messages from Grant and I decide to turn it off. He's was probably a fuckboy, no wonder that chick gave him a different number.

Author's Note: What's up guys! Hope you guys liked this chapter, sorry for it being short. Ill try to make the next chapter longer.