E L E V E N

"No!" I shout as I glare at him.

"You didn't even think about it" he says while shoving his hands in the pocket of his jeans.

"I don't need to fucking think about it Ethan. I won't do it!"

"Mal-" he starts to speak but I cut him off.

"Do you even hear the words that are coming out of your mouth?" I cross my arms and look at him as he rolls his eyes.

"Yes, and I'm waiting for a response" he leans his back against the wall as he watches me.

"You look like a fuckboy with that snapback" I say while running my hand through my hair.

A hot fuckboy

He glares at me and I smirk. His nose flared and his jaw tightened. This was a pretty hot thing to see.

"Just tell me yes or no!" He shouts and I'm taken back.

I felt slightly scared, but I wasn't gonna show it. I stand up straight as I grab my backpack and look back up at him.

"No" I say as I exit through the big doors and walk down the hall.

I can't believe he would ask me that. I know what me and him did in the past was pretty fucking hot, but I wasn't going to do it anymore.

I mean I sexted someone I didn't know that well. I only knew his age and where he lived. Then again, it turned out to be Ethan, the guy who I had sex with at some highschool party, but I enjoyed it. Why? I don't fucking know. I don't know anything anymore.

I enter the library and sit down at one of the tables all the way in the back and pull out a book.

Within 5 minutes I'm alread frustrated. Thoughts of the conversation Ethan and I just had a couple of minutes ago kept running through my head.

"Let's make a deal babygirl" he licked his lips after he finished. He knew my weaknesses, and that was one of them.

I'm about to say something but I'm cut off by him.

"Before you say something smart, let me explain first. Then you can answer" He says with hand gestures as if he's trying to make me calm down.

I roll my eyes and look at him waiting for him to continue talking.

"I know we've got on the wrong foot, especially with what happened at the party-"

"You fucking left me in bed and went back to the party like nothing happened!" I yell at him and he glares at me telling me to shut up.

"I was thinking, maybe we could be partners, if you know what I mean. No relationship, no feelings, nothing. Just pure fun." He says with a hint of hope in his eyes.

"I-I" I begin to stutter not knowing what to say while I stood there like an idiot....

No relationship, no feelings, nothing. I wasn't up to doing it. It wasn't even Friends with Benefits either because we aren't even friends. We're just some strangers who go to the same school.

Strangers who've had sex.

I place my head in my hands and sigh. I hated the way everything was going. I felt like the biggest whore ever and I haven't even fucked as many guys as the other girls here have. I'm startled by my phone vibrating and I see it's a message from Ethan. I click his contact and block his number. I didn't need him to convince me about his deal. I made my decision already.

I enter my Biology class and I sit down as I take out a pencil and paper. The class begins and I doodle on my paper until the teacher calls out my name.

"Lastly, Malia and Cameron" We all look up confused and the teacher begins to explain.

"You will do a project with the people who I just called on. The deadline is next Thursay. This is worth 25% of your grade, which will affect you badly if it is done poorly." She finishes talking and she passes out a packet to each of us.

I turn over to look at Cameron and he smiles at me then winks.

I slump in my chair and sigh as I put my hand over my face.

This sucked ass.

"Oh and one more thing, you cannot switch partners either" the teachers voice was loud and clear too.

Great.

I feel someone wrap their arm around me and I already know that it's Cameron.

"Touch my again and I'll kick your ass" I say while gritting my teeth together. He chuckles and removes his arm and I turn to face him.

"You know what? I'll do the project myself with both of our names on it. Everything has to be typed anyways so she won't see who wrote what" I begin to look through the packet until I hear Cameron speak.

"As good as that sounds, I can't take up on the offer."

Fuck.

He rips off a piece of the paper and takes the pencil out of my hands and scribbles something on the paper.

"Here's the address to my house, meet me there at 4 on Friday" he hands me back the paper and pencil and I stare at the piece of paper.

Great. I have to go back to the place where I was fucked by Ethan.

"What do you mean you have to back to his house?" Avery asks me as I press the phone up against my ear.

"Yeah, I have a project to do with Cameron. I even told him that I would do the project myself and put his name on it but he didn't accept it" I say as I hold the phone with my shoulder while I pour some juice into my cup.

"What if his friends are there? What are you gonna do if they're there?" Avery says with curiosity, I can tell she was chewing at her nails as she asked me that. I knew her too well.

"I don't know, I actually haven't thought about that. Avery! What if Ethan tries something on m-"

"He won't, didn't you say no to the deal anyways? He should have gotten the point by now."

But you still don't know that we had phone sex and sex in my car.

I didn't plan on telling her that Grant was Ethan. I trusted Avery, she's been with me through thick and thin, but I didn't want to hear her scold me for being stupid. So for now, she only knows about the party.

"But you know how Ethan is Ave, he always gets what he wants and he won't stop until he gets it" I admit, saying that kind of did scare me. He was so determined to get what he wanted. Him and Grayson were both like that.

"If he does then yell, scream, something. He can't do what Grayson tried to do to you" She was getting agitated already, she didn't know what else to say anymore.

I haven't even thought about what happened with Grayson the other day. I've just tried to push it behind me.

My thoughts are interrupted when I hear the phone beep meaning someone else was calling.

"Hey Avery, hold on. Someones on the other line"

I hear her mutter a quick 'uh huh' and I answer the call.

"Hello?"

"Hi Lia" my eyes widen as I stare at the wall. There was only one person that called me Lia, and I haven't talked to that person in 2 years.

"M-mom?"

Author's Note: Cliffhanger much? I'm back people! It's Friday and all I've done since I got home was update. By the way, for those of you wondering why Malia's mom called her 'Lia' if her name is Malia, I used the last three letters in her name and yeah.

Until next time, (probably a couple of hours until the next update) See you guys later ☺