F I F T Y - T W O

Warning: This chapter will have strong material in it, such as violence and sexual acts. Please read with caution.

The chapter will also contain spoilers to the show Scream if you haven't finished the first season.

I fold the clothes as I put them into my luggage and sigh.

I can't believe this is actually happening

My phone vibrates and I unlock it, revealing a message from Eleanor.

One picture message from Eleanor ☆

I click on it and I smile when I see that it's a picture of Ethan and I at my mom's wedding, holding the baby.

Me: How did I not see you take this?

Eleanor: You and Ethan were playing with Liam. You guys would
make good parents ;)

Me: I'm only in highschool El

Eleanor: After highschool...:p

Hell no

If my mom was bitching about getting pregnant right now, I can only imagine what she'll say after I graduate highschool and I tell her that I'm pregnant.

I screenshot the picture and I send it to Grayson. Ethan got his phone taken away, and I know for a fact that Grayson will let him use his phone.

Grayson: wrong person

Me: show it to Ethan goofass

Grayson: he's sleeping tho :/

Me: wake his ass up

Grayson: no. What for?

Me: please? :((

Grayson: fine. Just don't send anymore double chin sad faces...ur making me emotional with you leaving and all

Me: thank you Gray! ♡

After a couple of minutes, my phone rings and I answer it.

"Rise and shine bup" I laugh as I sit down on my bed and I stare at the picture of Ethan and I on my nightstand.

"Who took the picture?" His voice was raspy and deep, making me smile.

"Eleanor took it while we were playing with him. She says that we would make good parents"

"Not in highschool, we didn't even know how to put him back in the stroller" he chuckles.

"There's something called practice Ethan"

"Not now, all I want to focus on is us. Just you and me. We still have a whole life in front of us, I don't want to think about being a dad"

"I get you. Right now, my main priority is you. I don't think I would like to experience being a mom at 16"

"How's the packing going?" I can hear the sadness in his voice and I sigh as I look up at the ceiling.

"Horrible, but I found the black jumpsuit you ripped" I laugh as I get up and hold up the jumpsuit.

"Can I keep it?"

"Its ripped you dork"

"I've been thinking lately, and I was thinking that since I've been saving up money, I could probably go and visit you in California every couple of weeks or so"