F O U R

There will be smut in this chapter. Just letting everyone know ;)

I finish curling the last section of my hair and apply the nude lipstick sitting on my vanity.

I turn around and look at the outfit that Avery picked out for me. It was a black lacy shirt with a low cut, enough to reveal more cleavage than I intended to show. It was paired up with some black high wasted ripped shorts, an oversized denim jacket and my black converse.

I sigh knowing Avery would throw a fit if I didn't change into what she told me to wear.

Oh god, I sound like my mom. No wonder my parents are divorced. I really do need to let loose and have some fun.

I change into the outfit and see that the lacy top compliments my curvy figure. I guess Avery does know what shes doing.

I hear someone honk and I turn to my window to see the girls outside waiting for me. I button up my denim jacket because, if my dad saw me going out like a hooker, let's just say it wouldn't be a calm discussion.

Once we arrive to the party, I was already anxious. Cameron's house was like a fucking mansion. A huge drive way with a fountain in the middle. This house had to have at least 10 or more rooms.

My hands were clammy and my legs were shaking slightly. I close my car door and instantly feel the cool summer breeze hit my legs which made me calm down a bit, but not enough.

We begin to walk towards the party and see the party isn't just inside, there's people everywhere. I see some people smoking hookah, others playing beer pong, girls drinking shots off of the guys, people grinding on eachother while eating their faces off.

This isn't the typical shit you see at parties, this was something different. The music was blasting and could literally be heard a block away.

I begin to feel way too covered up and unbutton my denim jacket. Perfect. Now I fit in with all the other girls who are half naked.

"Let get wasted!" Sam says while already walking towards the house.

I let out a giggle and begin to walk along with the girls. As we make our way inside the house, we recieve a few whistles and sexual remarks but I don't care. I haven't been sexually active ever since my ex and I broke up. I smirk at all the memories, we had one hell of a time.

Once I enter the house, the only thing I see is the nicely decorated home. A chandelier hangs around the dining table, a few photos of some art that seems highly expensive, yet I didn't care. My friends and I walk towards the bar and take a few shots. If I was gonna get wasted, I needed to start early. I quickly drank the shot and felt a slight buring in my throat. I was already getting pumped with adrenaline. I turn my head to look at my friends but I'm caught off guard when I see Ethan and Grayson with their friends.

I sucked in a breath when my eyes landed on Ethan. He was wearing a white shirt that exposed his collar bones. Even though I hate Grayson, I have to admit, he looks fucking hot. I wouldn't mind having a threesome with them.

This night was surely going to be eventful.

Ethan's POV

I drink the remaining alcohol in my cup and set it down. So many people were here, I really wanted to get laid.

I turn around to see Grayson already talking with some girl along with Cameron. Aaron and Jack were only getting wasted.

I look at the crowd of bodies dancing right in front of us and my breath hitches. Her hips swayed with the music, she looked like she was a pro at dancing.