E I G H T

Ever since that encounter with Grayson the other day, I try to hide from him, even Ethan. Especially him. I didn't need him thinking I was some toy for him.

I walk into my math class and I'm happy that I don't have anyone I know in this class. I set my things down and I feel my phone vibrate. I roll my eyes and take it out.

Grant has been texting me non-stop and I'm pretty fucking fed up with it already.

Grant: Mal

Me: what the fuck do u want Grant? I'm in class right now.

Grant: Don't be like that babygirl come on

Me: can u not call me 'babygirl'?

Grant: nah I prefer babygirl. That's my new nickname for u

Me: dick, how many girls have you called babygirl? Let me guess, all the ones you fucked?

Grant: haha no.

I can tell he was getting mad already, I just knew it.

Me: why the fuck u lying? Why u always lying?

Grant: I'm serious Mal

Me: bullshit. That's like saying u never fucked anyone

Grant: Mal, shut up

I hide my face in my hands and begin to laugh silently. I knew how to push his buttons and it was literally the funniest shit I've ever seen.

Me: is Grant angry? :*

After I send him that text, he doesn't reply to me and I smile to myself. He was so easy to piss off.

The final bell rings and I gather up my things and walk out of the class. Finally, I get to go home and sleep the whole day.

I walk towards my car and throw my backpack in the back seat and get into my blue jeep. I'm about to start the car when someone knocks on the window scaring me. I turn my head and see that it's Mackenzie.

What the fuck?

I open the door and step out. I'm immediately pushed against the car and she has an angry look plastered on her face.

"What the fuck?" I yell as I get close to her.

"Rumor is going around school that you hooked up with Ethan. If I hear one more thing going around between you two, your going to fucking get it." She glares at me before walking off.

I'm about to grab her and kick her ass, but I'm being held back by someone yelling my name.

"Malia! Malia calm down!" It was Avery.

I turn around to see her with a worried look on her face. I also see a small crowd with their jaws on the floor.

I swear these fucking assholes have nothing else to do. My breathing was heavy as I tried to calm myself down.

"Malia, I leave for one day and your about to get into a fight the next day I come back. Can you explain to me what the fuck is happening?" Avery says as her voice gets louder and louder.

"Nothing, I-" I sigh and open the door to the car and turn around to look at her.

"Get in, I'll explain on the way to my place" I say while closing the car door.

She climbs in next to me as I drive to my house. I waited in the line as the light turned red making me grip the wheel. I can't fucking believe Mackenzie went up to me. Why didn't this little bitch do it with Ethan at school?