F I F T Y

"Malia, what dress are you gonna wear?" My mom holds up the white and red dress and I point towards the red one, trying not to distract the girl doing my makeup.

"So the white one is gonna worn after we come out of church?" I nod and she hangs the red dress as she takes the white dress with her.

She woke us all up at 6 in the morning and needless to say, I was fucking tired. My cousins and aunts had it worse though. After Cameron and I left the hotel, my cousins and aunts drank and now they're hung over.

"Can you close the curtains Julie? The sun is hurtig my eyes" my cousin Valerie mumbles and I try my best not to laugh.

"Nope. No one told you to get drunk"

And then she wonders why I'm so sarcastic

My phone vibrates and I see Ethan's name pop up in my phone.

Ethan: morning baby girl, can't wait to see you tonight xx

I put my phone down as I bite my lip trying to hide the smile on my face. My aunt looks at me and she winks. "Is it that boyfriend of yours?" I nod and she smiles.

"Keep him, don't let him go" my mom glares at her as she says this and I ignore my mom. She wouldn't know what love is even if it hit her in the face. All she is, is a greedy bitch looking for money.

"I plan on keeping him with me"

"Like I said, I give it a few more months before they call it quits. Something is bound to happen, especially with his reputation" Angelina snickers behind me and I turn around in my seat.

"And what do you know about his reputation? It seems that you are the one who has one, not him"

"I know enough" she says before taking a sip of her apple cider.

"I also know that you are known as the easy chick that was left by her baby daddy, but that's none of my business" this time I take a sip of my apple cider and she sits there glaring at me.

"Girls enough! You two are gonna be stepsisters, which means that you two will be seeing eachother more often. So start getting along" my mom crosses her arms and I roll my eyes as the makeup artist applies powder to my face.

"Why can't the both of you just get along for once?"

"I can, it's just the fact that Malia doesn't understand that he's a player. She thinks she knows him"

"I know him better than you do!"

"In bed you do" she smirks and I get up as everyone watches with wide eyes.

"Atleast I haven't gotten knocked up more than once and aborted the other two that were on their way" everyone gasps as Angelina and I both glare at eachother.

She crushes the glass cup in her hand as she clenches her fist. Blood and cider is dripping onto the beige carpet as she gets up. "I made a mistake" she walks off into the other room and my mom calls out for her as she follows behind.

I turn back around and I sit down in the chair. "How did you know that she aborted?"

"I overheard Andrew and my mom" I hear my mom coming back and I stay quiet. "I hope your happy. It's nice to know that even on the day of my wedding you two won't get along" she sits back down in her chair as the makeup artist cleans up her smudging makeup.

My grandma comes up to me and places her hands on my shoulder. "Don't worry about it. Just don't say anything about it" I nod and she smiles as she walks back to her seat.