F O R T Y - S I X

"They're gonna catch us" I whisper as he places wet kisses on my neck.

"No they won't" he locks the door and turns on his music loudly. He removes my shirt and tosses it to the side. His large hand brushes against my back as he undoes my bra with one hand.

Holy shit

I take Ethan's shirt off, showing his toned stomach. He places his hands on my ass and I run my hands through his messy hair. "Jump" he mumbles. I wrap my legs around his torso while we stay chest to chest with no shirts on.

He pushes me up against the wall and I groan as the cold wall comes into contact with my warm skin. Ethan lets go of me and I stand on my feet as he turns me around. My back is to him as his hands cover my chest. He begins to leave kisses down my back and goosebumps form on my skin. "E-Ethan" his name is caught in my throat and I feel his hands tighten on my chest.

"You know you love it babygirl"

Hell yeah I love it

"Say my name" he huskily whispers in my ear.

"D-Daddy" the music blocks out my voice and I feel him push against me as I moan while my cheek is slightly pushed up against the wall.

Girl, I'll go again

Girl, I'll go again

Ask me if I do this every day, I said "Often"

"I can't hear you...should I stop?"

"Daddy" my voice booms through out the room even with the music. His lips make their way down my back and I squeeze my legs together.

I turn back around and I push him onto the bed. I stradle him as he moans and I reach for my back pocket as I pull out a condom.

I unbutton his jeans and I pull mine down too. He somehow grabs me and flips me around so that I'm on the bottom and he's on the top.

He thrusts into me and I wrap my legs tightly around his torso as I move my hips upwards. "Fuck" he curses as he dips his head into my neck.

Listen ma I'll give you all I got

Get me off of this

I need confidence in myself yeah yeah yeah oh yeah oh

Listen ma I'll give you all of me

Give me all of it

I need all of it to myself

He thrusts become harder and I scream. The music stops and he covers my mouth as I try to stay quiet.

"Daddy's gonna have to punish you for being so loud"

-----

Monday

I groan as I get out of my car and I walk into the halls. Christmas break ended way to fucking quick, and Ethan and I were barely starting to have fun.

When I enter the halls, everyone is staring at me and I raise a brow.

The fuck?

I walk to my locker where I see Isabel, Sam, Andrea and Charlotte. Avery was hanging out with Kendall's friends, Kendall was still fucked up from Ethan.

"Why the hell didn't you tell us?"

"Tell you about what?"

"They're refering to the shooting at your house" Isabel has her arms crossed as she leans against the lockers.