T W E N T Y - F I V E

"Gray I'm hungry" I complain as I put my feet on top of his legs.

"You have feet, I think you are capable of getting up and getting food" he pats my legs and turns his attetion back to the TV.

"It's your house Grayson. I'm not gonna dig through your stuff. What if your parents come home and see me digging through their stuff?" I cross my arms and huff

"They think you and Ethan and dating, they see you as their daughter-in-law already" I hear Cameron chuckle and I glare at the both of them.

"Your lucky I fucking like you Dallas"

"You love me Malia" he winks at me and I roll my eyes and direct my attention towards Grayson.

"What do you want? Pizza?" Grayson gets up and heads to the fridge.

"No, I want chinese take out" he groans and stands there with his shoulders slumped.

"Fine, let me put on my shoes before we leave" I squeal and Cameron throws one of the pillows at me.

"Shut up LaMont, I'm watching TV" he laughs and I'm about to throw it back at him when Ethan slams the door open to the house.

"You and me, upstairs now" he pulls on my arm and I almost trip by the way he pulls me.

"Ethan wait! I'm waiting for Grayson to come down and get me food!"

Grayson's POV

I walk downstairs and I see that Malia is gone, and Cameron is alone in the living room.

"Where's Malia?" I shove my hands in the pockets of my black Adidas sweatpants.

"Wait for it" he drinks from his soda with a smirk on his face.

"Ethan!" Malia is literally one of the loudest girls I've ever heard. I shake my head and rub my temples.

"My god, both of you shut the fuck up!" I bang on the wall and the rocking stops.

After a few minutes later, we hear Ethan yell.

Well I'm fucking scarred for life.

"Have they made it official yet?" Cameron asks as he gets up to throw away the can. I shake my head and we shut up when we hear footsteps down the stairs.

Their hair are in different directions, their shirts are wrinkled, they have swollen red lips and they're both flushed.

"I was gonna bring the food, but it seems like you had something to eat already Mal" the blush on her face deepens and I wink at her. She was easy to embarrass.

"Sorry E-Ethan told m-"

"I needed her to suck my dick" his head sticks out from the fridge and Malia gasps as she covers her face

"Oh my god" Cameron laughs and I head over to her and wrap my arm around my shoulder.

"Guy duties" I shrug and she buries her face in my shirt and she punches me lightly.

"Guys stop, this isn't funny!" She looks so tiny compared to me.

"What happened to having a smart-mouth?" Cameron speaks up looking at us.

"She won't be talking for a while after what happened today" Ethan comes behind Malia and we hear a smack behind her.

"Ethan you motherfucker!" She swings her arm but he ducks down and she misses.

"There she is" Cameron shakes his head and laughs as he walks to the couch.

"Are we getting food or not?" She crosses her arms and she taps her leg.