F I F T E E N

Warning: This chapter contains REALLY strong material.

The past few weeks have been pretty good. My bruises were starting to disappear, my dad seemed happier, and Ethan and I fuck almost every other day. Life is pretty fucking awesome at the moment...as cheesy as it fucking sounded.

"Ethan can I borrow one of your sweaters?" I ask as he gets out of the bathroom, his body is dripping with water and the towel wrapped around him is hanging dangerously low.

"Dammit Ethan, why do you do that?" I say as I turn red.

"Do what?" He asks as he dries his hair.

"That! You come out looking sexy as fuck after we already fucked and I just wanna pounce on you again" He turns around with a smirk plastered on his face and I raise my brow.

"No ones stopping you Mal" he winks and I giggle.

"I could say the same about you too. You always have this glow around you after we've fucked. Your messy hair, your pink cheeks, swollen lips." When he's done talking, he looks at me through the mirror and I cover myself with his sheets.

"Ethan stop" I bury my face into the sheets and try to hide.

"It doesn't help that your still in your bra either"

"It also doesn't help that, that towel is hanging low" I say as I slip on my shirt.

"Then take it off of me" he turns around and walks towards me as he hovers over me.

"I-Is it hot in here, or is it just m-me?" I begin to stutter and a smile appears on Ethan's face.

He brings his lips down to my level, we're about to kiss when the door opens and I quickly turn around as I pretend to look through my backpack.

"You guys were gonna fuck weren't you?" I sigh in relief when I hear Grayson come in.

"No" I say as I get up.

Grayson raises his eyebrow at me and looks at Ethan and I.

"Well you guys already did fuck, I can hear Malia screaming, even with my music blasting"

I gasp as I look down at the ground as I fiddle with my fingers.

"What do you want Grayson?" Ethan asked with annoyance.

"Mackenzie called, and she didn't sound so happy"

Ethan groans and Grayson and I chuckle.

"Both of you shut up. Especially you Mal" Ethan says as his nose flares.

"Why me? It's not my fault you have a bitcht girlfriend" I respond and I throw my hair up in a ponytail.

Grayson bursts out laughing, causing me to do the same.

"This is why I don't date" Grayson says as his arms rests around my shoulder.

"Yeah, you just fuck with your small dick. No wonder girls don't come back to you" I retort.

Ethan begins to laugh and Grayson's cheeks turn red.

"Enough with the small dick jokes Malia!" He yells at me and I smile.

"Come on Gray, just admit it" Ethan comes behind me as he wraps his arm around my shoulder just like Grayson did a few moments ago.

"Screw you both" He walks out and we can hear him stomp to his room.

I look up at Ethan and he shakes his head as he laughs.

"You, Mr. Should go change before I rip that towel off of you. And before your parents come home. We don't need your parents to ask questions like they did when they caught Grayson and that girl in his room playing 'jenga'." I look up at Ethan and he's already grabbing a pair of jeans. I exit the room and head towards Graysons when I hear Ethan yell.