T H I R T Y - T H R E E

"What do we do?" Grayson tugged on his hair while he looks at my dad.

"I don't fucking know! My dad has never fainted before!" I yell as I lightly smack his face for him to wakeup.

"Lets take him to the couch inside. Malia, you take the stuff he dropped" I nod as Ethan and Grayson pick him up and take him inside.

As I'm picking up the things off the floor, I see two packs of cigarettes and a lighter spawled out on the floor. I pick them up and throw them in the trash.

I swear one of these days I was gonna go fucking insane

I take the bags inside and I see Ethan and Grayson panicing. "Lets splash some water on him" Grayson heads in the kitchen and looks through the cabinets to find a cup.

"It's in the next cabinet Gray" I say as I fan my dad with my hand.

"Dad wakeup!" I tug on his arm, but he is still knocked out.

"Grayson what's taking you so long?" I jump up and watch him as he fills up the cup.

"Well sorry! I couldn't find the cups!" He closes the tap and I glare at him. "Even after I told you?" He glares back at me and I hold out my hand so he can give me the water, but instead he pours the water over my dads head.

"Gray!" Ethan jumps up and takes the cup away from him. "We said get some water to sprinkle on him! Not drown him with it!" He smacks Grayson's arm and I see my dad coughing.

"What the hell is going on in here?" My head snaps towards the door where I see the least expected person at my house.

My mom.

"Fuck! You always have to come at the wrong time don't you?" I groan as I help my dad up.

"Don't you dare start with me Malia! I am your mother and I demand an explanation on what the hell is going on" she crosses her arms while she taps her foot and I glare at her.

"I don't owe you shit" Ethan and Grayson's jaws are on the floor as my dad begins to shake his head.

"Julie, nothing happened" my dad gets up as I walk next to Ethan. I hold his hand and squeeze it as we hide our hands behind us.

"I come here to find a teenaged boy hovered over you as he pours water on you, and you say nothing happened?" She's yelling and I'm pretty sure the neighbors know she's here.

"And not to mention our daughter is in the house with two boys!" I roll my eyes as I squeeze Ethan's hand and I also hold Grayson's. My dad puts his hand up signaling for her to stop talking.

"Our daughter is friends with them. She knows better than to go around sleeping with other people"

That's complete and utter bullshit because I've had sex with Ethan and Adam, but then again I'm not opening my legs for anyone else

"Are you trying to tell me something?" She crosses her arms and I roll my eyes.

"Yes he is! He's trying to say that I'm not a hoe like fucking Angelina who spreads her legs open for every guy she fucking sees! And you know what? I hate to break the news like this, but I'm dating Ethan!" I let go of both Ethan and Grayson's hands and I cup Ethan's cheeks as I smash my lips onto his.

When I pull back I see shock written over everyones face. My mom is shaking with anger as she glares at Ethan.

"How long has this been going on? Did you ever plan on telling me? I mean just look at him!" It was in this moment, when I knew that I wanted to hurt her...badly.