F I V E

I run my hands through his hair as I wrap my legs around his torso. His hands squeezing my ass every once in a while.

I suck on his neck and hear him moan as his grip on my ass tightens making me thrust into his torso more. I suck a little harder and pull on his hair a bit more.

"Fucking tease" he mumbles into my ear. I smirk and place my lips on his. I tug at his bottom lip slightly and he pushes me up against the wall. I moan and let him attack my neck with hickeys and kisses.

I can't take this anymore. I needed him now.

"Ethan, please" I plead. This boy was going to be the death of me.

"How bad do you want it?" He whispers into my ear, causing tingles down my spine.

I'm about to answer when I feel his hand slip into my pants. I dig my nails into his sweater and throw my head back.

"Oh my god" I moan while grabbing his hand to stop but he catches me with his other hand and puts it up against the wall.

My moans were the only thing heard in the room we were in. He stared at me while I tried to control myself, which amused him.

Any little touch by him made me go crazy.

"E-Ethan, I'm g-gonna c-" I'm about to finish my sentence when I feel my high coming.

His fingers move faster making me scream out in pleasure. He removes his fingers and sucks on them while shutting his eyes.

That was just fucking amazing.

"You taste so good babygirl" he mumbles into my ear.

My hands travel down to his pants, unzipping them while he unzips mine. I also remove my shirt leaving me in my bra and panties.

He takes out the condom and slips it on. He slips off my underwear and tosses them somewhere in the room and enters me.

"Be a good girl and try not to scream, or else daddy will have to punish you" he says while I mutter a quick 'mmhmm'

I grind my hips against his and that's when I feel him hit that spot. I feel his warm hands travel up my back and unclasp my bra. Soon enough, I'm naked.

I hear him groan as he stares at me naked. His thrusts become more faster and harder making me feel pain and pleasure.

"Fuck" I breathe out. His lips are now on the top of my breasts leaving hickeys.

I grind my hips against his and I begin to feel my high coming.

"Eager aren't we" he smirks. I nod and gring slowly, knowing he would go crazy.

He presses his lips together and throws his head back.

"Fucking shit" he curses.

"I-I'm gonna come" I stutter as I feel it. I moan loudly as Ethan pushes his lips against mines. He removes contact from my lips and presses his foehead against mine as he groans while he comes.

Sweat is rolling down his face as he looks into my eyes.

I stare at his face, his cheeks are flushed, lips swollen, and his hair is messy.

I can't believe I'm the reason for this.

I fucking love it.

I quickly wake up in bed startled as I look around the room.

"Holy shit" I curse while putting a hand on my forehead that was pounding slightly.

It was all a dream. What Ethan and I did was all a dream. I sigh and sit in bed. It felt so real though, the way he touched me, everything.

I swing my legs over the bed and get up, only to feel pain in my inner thighs.

"Shit shit shit" I mutter while grabbing onto the nightstand.

I'm still dressed in my clothes from last night. What the fuck happened last night?

Images flood my mind of Ethan and me from last night, the dancing, the kissing, us....fucking.

No. It can't be true. Ethan doesn't even like me. We were both drunk, so fucking stupid. I should have never gone to that fucking party. He probably thinks I'm one of the most easiest girls now.

Author's Note: Hope everyone liked that dirty scene with Ethan and Malia. Sorry for not updating lately. I've been busy. Here's a filler for now, but I'll try to update more often.