T H R E E

"Stupid prick" I spit while massaging my wrist. Grayson left a red mark on my wrist and it hurt like a motherfucker.

"Malia! Hold up" I hear Avery's voice coming down the hall and I turn around to see her face pale.

"What the fuck happened between you and Grayson? Everyone is talking about what happened!" I shake my head lightly and look at the ground.

Fucking highschool gossip.

"He tried flirting with me again and I was about to slap him but he caught my wrist" I explain while walking to my locker. I take out my sweatshirt and pull it on me. I didn't need my dad asking questions when I got home.

As much as I hated Biology, I hated math with a passion. All I wanted to do was leave. It seems like my teacher was having a "bad day" because she was currently yelling at some student for not doing their homework.

My thoughts begin to drift to Ethan. I still wonder why he had a serious face when Grayson and me were arguing. He's usually the one to make remarks when others are arguing with his friends.

Maybe he was tired? I don't know. Maybe him and Mackenzie broke up again? Who knows, he probably just wants to fuck some girl while they're broken up.

I wouldn't mind being that girl. I can only imagine how hot it would be to be pinned against the wall while his lips sucked on my neck leaving hickeys. His plump lips leaving kisses on my jaw. While I push him onto the bed, as I straddle him. I want to run my hands through his messy tousled hair while he's pounding into me. I wanted him to be the reason why I wake up sore. To see the beads of sweat forming on his forehead while he shuts his eyes and bites his lip trying not to make a sound.

"Malia, care to share why your not listening to my conversation about failing students?" The teacher calls out to me with an angry look on her face. Some people turn to look, while others just don't seem to give a shit.

I shake my head and look down at the textbook sitting on my desk. I let out a small sigh and look back up at my teacher to heard her discussion.

Ethan Dolan, you are fucking up my mind.

I walk out of my last class and begin to head towards the exit. When I barely steep foot outside I see a crowd piling up. Someones in a fight.

I walk towards it and see two male figures. The guy on top is throwing punches left and right, he was pretty fucking built compared to the guy underneath him. I would be lying if I said I didn't feel scared. The guy underneath ends up kicking him off and I finally get to see the other guys face, Ethan.

"You hooked up with my fucking girlfriend!" The guy screamed at Ethan who didn't seem to give a single fuck. Ethan's face wasn't as scratched up, he only had a split eyebrow, cut lip and a bruise along his jawline. While the other guy had a black eye that was already looking terrible and bleeding nose.

"And I enjoyed fucking the shit out of her. Why didn't you think she came to school today? She's sore after it all that went down last night" Ethan said with a wink.

Was it bad that I found Ethan's dirty talk fucking sexy?

I felt my legs tingle when I heard him say that. I guess girls don't mess around when they say that him and Grayson are good fucks.

The guys' face turns red and he's about to swing at Ethan but he's stopped by Grayson coming behind the guy and shoves him to the ground. His nose flared while he stared at the guy.

This was going to get ugly

The guy made a mistake, Ethan and Grayson were in wresting competitions when they were younger, both had also played football and lacrosse. Some people had concussions from the hard hits they revieved from the twins.

I see Grayson and Ethan punching him in the gut, while he begins to become unconscious. I see blood begin to pour out from the sides of the mouth from the guy. They were going to kill him if they didn't stop.

"Ethan! Grayson! He's had enough, your going to kill him if both of you don't stop." I turn my head to see Cameron, Aaron, and Jack.

The twins didn't hear them, they were too into beating the shit out of the other guy. They stop once they hear a crack.

Oh my god.

"Guys, we need to leave before you two get caught" Jack says as he begins to shove the twins inside to get cleaned up.

I look at them and see that Ethan turned around to look at the guy on the floor while people are surrounding him to get help, but his eyes land on me. The bruise on his jaw is already a purple blue color the cut on his eyebrow would leave a scar by tomorrow. I looked at the cut on his lip. His soft plump lips that look fucking kissable. He smirks at me realizing that I was thinking about him and then winks and then turns back around.

Holy motherfucking shit.

Ethan...Ethan Dolan just winked at me. I should have never stayed.

Friday

"Dude I'm so excited for the party tomorrow night!" Sam said with a big smile appearing on her face.

"I can't wait to finally get drunk off my ass" Charlotte said as she played with her phone.

Let's see who drives you home Char, because I sure as know that it won't be me.

"Have you planned on what to wear Mal?" Isabel asked.

Obviously not. I was still thinking about that fight between the twins and that guy. I've seen the twins get into fights, but nothing compared to yesterdays fight.

"That tells me no." Andrea looks at me while raising an eyebrow.

"It's not like I'm going to prom or something, calm your tits down" I say while combing my wet hair.

"Malia, this is your first party that you've had in awhile. What happened to sophomore year?" Avery asked. They're making a big deal just because I haven't gotten wasted like they have.

Truth is, my parents divorce kinda calmed me down on the drinking. My dad and I would be the only people in the house and I couldn't be walking home drunk. We needed to take care of eachother. I can't just leave him to do everything. It's not the same anymore.

"Just ignore the question, but come on. Lets help you look for an outfit so you can be ready tomorrow" Avery says while opening my closet.

Author's Note: What's up guys? Did you enjoy the chapter? 😂😉😈

Ive been writing like crazy so please calm down. Chapter 4 is in the works at the moment so hold on. I can only write so much.