Important

Quick message to those asking about THE SEQUEL to Daddy Issues.

I HAVE BEEN WRITING THE SEQUEL "TRUST ISSUES" FOR ALMOST A YEAR NOW.

Do you guys know how many DM's I get asking me when is the sequel coming out for Daddy Issues? I'm sorry, but this has become so annoying having to answer the same questions over and over again, for almost a YEAR.

It even says in the description for Trust Issues:

Daddy Issues 1st book | Trust Issues 2nd book

It's not that hard guys, I thought the  "Issues" part made it obvious, but I guess not.

I'm sorry if I come off as rude or bitchy, but you'd understand the situation I'm in if you guys wrote your own fanfictions too.

Lastly, might as well throw this in, I KNOW I HAVE NOT UPDATED FOR A MONTH NOW. I'm constantly looking at everyone's DM's telling me to update and to hurry up with the sequel....💀. Just because I don't update, doesn't mean I'm not on and don't see the same messages flooding my feed over and over again. I'm like Grayson who may not be tweeting but is stalking fan accounts 🤗.

In currently in summer school...again (no surprise there) and it's so damn stressful. So, my life is currently all over the same place, so please bear with me.

And yes, I have started Chapter 52 for those of you wondering and I WILL FINISH TRUST ISSUES.

CALM YA TITTIES

&

CALM YA DICKS (if you're a guy and read my somewhat decent fanfics)

ONCE AGAIN, and THE LAST TIME I WILL SAY THIS...

I WILL FINISH TRUST ISSUES

TRUST ISSUES IS THE SEQUEL, SO STOP ASKING FOR A SEQUEL.

AND I WILL NOT BE DOING A THIRD BOOK.

🤗