F O R T Y - O N E

I take sips from the water as Ethan pumps gas into the car. Grayson and the guys approach us and they all huddle around me.

"What the hell were you two thinking?" Aaron asks and I take another sip of the water. My heart was racing even though the incident had occurred a couple of minutes ago. The guys didn't seem fazed by anything that appened.

They're used to it that's why

"Relax Aaron, she's still in shock. Don't make her panic even more than she already is" Cameron pipes up and I look down at my shoes.

"What are we gonna do tomorrow? The principal almost caught you guys" Jack look at me and Ethan who gets in the driver seat and he scoots up next to me.

"I don't think they should come tomorrow, for their sake" Aaron leans on the door and I fiddle with my fingers.

"Malia, come on talk" Grayson places his hands on my shoulders and shakes me lightly. I shake my head and I put on my seat belt, signaling for us to leave already.

"What if mom and dad find out? What do you think they'll do? What are we even gonna say?" Ethan asks as he looks at Grayson.

"That you kicked a guys ass for hitting Malia"

"And why did he hit Malia?" Ethan changes his voice to make it sound more feminine to mimick his mom and I sink low in my chair.

"We'll make something up, just wait until we get home" Grayson looks at us and he then squints his eyes and looks a us again.

"What?" Ethan asks as he looks at Grayson weirdly.

"Do you guys have matching rings?"

We hold up our hands and he stares at us, the other guys have shocked faces and I put my hand down, but Ethan holds my hand with his.

"Wait? Are they promise rings?" Jack asks looking at us. I shake my head and Ethan speaks up. "Her dad gave them to us"

They all smile as they close the door and they get into their car.

"Do you want to to home?" I nod and he sighs before exiting the gas station. He speeds off and I look out the window. The car comes to a stop and Ethan places his hand on my thigh.

I don't know why I'm so shocked over what happened. It's not the first time that I've seen Ethan fight. Maybe it's because he was so pissed that he beat the shit out of Kendall alone with out the help of Grayson.

It just comes to show that when either twin is angry, they can and will leave you hanging on for life.

The light turns green and Ethan makes a turn and finally stops at my house. He turns off the car and we both get out. He hands me my keys while he walks me to the door.

I play with the keys as he looks down at me. I know he is because I can feel him breathing on me. I tilts my head up and I face him.

Not a scratch on his flawless face. His eyes were hazel, green almost. His lips full. Damn, he's perfect.

-----

Ethan's POV

My fingers tilted her head up, making her face me. Her blue eyes were bright and shiny. Her lips, pink and plump. Damn, she's perfect.

I lean in to kiss her, but a car honks and we turn to see the guys smiling at us. "Hurry up lover boy!" Cameron yells out the window.

I look at Malia and we both share the same facial expression. I cup her cheek and I flip them off with my.other hand, while she places her hand on my butt, making me jump slightly, as she flips them off too.