T H I R T Y - F O U R

"I'll see you tomorrow?" Ethan pulls up to my house and I see that my moms car isn't there anymore...thank god.

"Why can't you stay the night?" I groan as I hold his hand.

"Babygirl..." he looks at me and I roll my eyes.

"Fine I'll talk to him. Why can't you also stay with me while I explain?"

"Malia, it's midnight, I have to go back or else Grayson is gonna lock me out of the house again, and I really don't feel like climbing up a two story house again" I raise my eyebrow as I laugh.

"When was the first?" I ask with a smile on my face.

"When I sneaked in to your room the other night" I shake my head and I lean into him and place a light kiss on his lips.

"I'll pick you up tomorrow?" He asks before I get off the car.

"Can't, I'm going over my friends house" he groans and I open the car door and he stops me again. "The loud one right?" I nod and he raises his eyebrow.

"Promise me that I won't find you flashing guys and throwing your underwear in the crowd of guys" I gasp and he begins to laugh hysterically. "Seriously because you are mine and only mine" My face heats up and I close the passenger door.

"Text me when you get home" he nods before driving off and I head inside where I see my dad with his glasses on as he reads a little paper.

"Hey dad, what's up?" I sit down next to him and he hands me the little paper in his hands. I frown and read the paper.

With happy hearts we invite you to celebrate the wedding for Julie and Andrew on the 7th of January.

"This is bullshit!" I throw the piece of paper and I throw the pillow on the floor.

"So that's why she fucking came didn't she?" My dad nods and I groan.

"I'm not going. She fucking disrespected Ethan and she still expects me to go and see her get married to that jackass"

"She wants you to be one of her bridesmaids Malia" my dad stands up and I look up at him with an 'are you serious look'

"Let me guess? Angelina is gonna be the maid of horror?" My dad begins to crack up and I stomp my feet like a little kid. This wasn't fucking funny.

"Yes she is actually" I walk into the kitchen and I grab an apple. "Why isn't she the stripper of the-" "Malia" my dad raises his voice and I stay quiet. I pull out a knife and I begin to cut the apple.

"You have to go Malia"

I stab the cutting board made out of wood causing the knife to stand straight up. "Malia LaMont!" His face turned pale, probably thinking that I stabbed myself, but he calms down when he sees my hands are perfectly fine.

"My mother thought I was whoring around with my boyfriend and his twin brother when she knows damn well that she lives with the whore and her father!" I can feel my eyes starting to burn and I clench my fists.

"She hasn't even met my boyfriend and she has already treated him like shit, as if he was less than her! She tossed the both of us to the side dad! Why can't you understand that?" The tears begin to fall from my face and I quickly wipe them off.

"Mal-"

"Do you think she gave a shit about us when she was rolling around in another mans bed? It's fucking sick! Especially at her fucking age! I'm begging you dad! Don't make me go! I don't think you would like to see the woman you loved get married to another man...the man she left you for" his eyes get glassy and he coughs before speaking up again.