F I F T Y - O N E

"I can't sleep, I keep thinking about last night" he gets up and I wrap my arms around his half naked body. He was only wearing his boxers and I ended up striping to only my black Calvin's.

I lean my head against his as our cheeks touch. "I do too"

There's a moment of silence before he finally speaks up and he turns back around to face me. "So what now? It's 5 in the morning, I think our parents are gonna be pissed"

I sigh and lean back into the surprisingly comfortable bed as I lay on my left side. "I don't care what my parents think, but I'm honestly really scared of what your parents will say" I bite my lip and he chuckles.

My phone rings and I look at the caller ID.

Home

"Shit, it's my dad" I sit up and I hold the phone in my hand as I sit cross-legged.

"Answer him" I look at him and then the phone and I send him to voicemail.

"Malia! Your dad is gonna kill you!"

"I don't care. I don't want to be around anyone of my family members because most likely my mom brainwashed them and switched everything around"

"Your crazy you know that?" He lays back down and he wraps his arm around my waist.

-----

We pull back as I wrap my legs around his torso. His wet hair letting drops of water fall down onto my cheeks.

"How does it feel?" He laughs and I shake my head.

"To skinny dip?" He nods as he grips my bare ass.

"It feels good...free of clothes...body against body"

"I feel like a frog. Everything feels jumpy" he laughs.

"You know what else feels jumpy?" I smirk and he blushes.

I pull back from him and I swim away from him and towards the waterfall. I go underwater and then I come back up and I wait against the rocks for Ethan.

"Ethan?" I call out and I hear nothing. I begin to panic, but I feel something grab me and I scream until I see Ethan rise up with a smile on his face.

"Fucker" I cross my arms, covering my breasts and he laughs, removing my arms and his chest is covering mines.

"What do you say to us spending the rest of the day here, and we'll come back later at night?"

"I'd really like that"

-----

I tug on the hoodie in order to stretch it out to show off my hickeys.

"What are you doing Malia?" Ethan removes the key and I sigh.

"Proving something to my mom"

"Malia...whatever happens when we enter that house, no matter what they say or do will change the way I feel about you" he caresses my cheek and I smile.

"Well lets go" we get out of the car and we walk hand in hand towards the house. I sigh and I knock on the door.

We wait for a moment until the door knob jiggles and the door flies open revealing my mom and dad.

"What the hell were you think-" my dad stops talking when he looks at my neck and Ethan's.

"You whore" my mom pulls me inside and I grip onto Ethan's hand, but she yanks harder and I fall to the ground.

There I see Andrew, Angelina, Mr. and Mrs. Dolan and Grayson.

Fuck

"Julie!"