2. Dancing and Tipsiness

Allison

The crowd erupted into a gasp of oohs, which I fondly found proud about.

If this chick wanted to have a dance off, she better bring it, because I got some pretty funky moves to show off. Moves coming from the macarena, the worm, the cha cha slide, whatever, just name it!

The girl stepped closer to me, in her tight revealing bikini, and placed her hands on her hips.

I turned my head and took a glance at Cameron. His eyes were already locked onto mine, with a concerned guise. He gave me the no, don't do it, type of look which seemed odd.

The DJ turned up the music to some psyched up, hip hop beat, which made the floors rumble. I smiled at the ticklish sensation waiting for the brunette chick to make a move.

When the beat dropped, she plunged to the floor, into a squat-like position. Her swimsuit struggling to grasp to her body, and it looked like it was about to burst any second.

She stayed in that position, waiting for me to go next. My tipsiness was beginning to take over my body, sending adrenaline to rush from my head to my toes. Suddenly, I had the urge to copy her move, except adding my own little twist in it.

I was once a hip hop dancer, back in my early teen years, but I quit because my mom could no longer afford it.

The crowd cheered around us, making me feel all giddy inside.

"What's your name?" A boy asked me from around the circle. I peered up at him, looking him into his green eyes. I smiled. "Alli".

He nods his head and began cheering my name. The rest of the boys around him began to mimic him, throwing their fists in the air and shouting my name. Others around the circle cheered "Riley". Which I'm assuming was my contestants name.

She made the next move by gliding her hands up her body, while moving her hips in circular movements. The guys oohed some more, causing the slight smirk on her face to grow. As she waited for me, I began to do the unexpected. If she wanted to dance like a hoe, I miles well dance like a stripper. I mean, strippers are better than hoes, am I right?

The gasp that escaped from the crowd, roared throughout the room. It sounded like that burn statement that everyone always does after a good comeback.

I felt proud of myself, considering that I was a carefree individual. Most likely that I was already drunk too.

I gazed at Cameron who stood there stunned. Mouth wide, eyes dilated, knuckles clenched. I could tell that the father within him was about to burst.

Eventually I was right, because as soon as me and this Riley chick began having this twerk competition, Cameron snatched me from my spotlight and began dragging me through the crowd. Away from the people, away from the light, away from the music, and away from my wonderland of happiness. He pulled me out of the house, and began walking me down the sidewalk.

"What the hell was that?" Cameron asks, pulling me towards my Corolla, that was parked at the end of the enormous driveway.

I giggled in amusement, as I daydreamed of dancing to Chris Brown again, and having a large number of eyes watching me. The craving of the spotlight irked me, making me want to run back into the house and finish what I've started.

"I was having fun!" I slurred, trying to pull my wrist out of his tight grip.

"That's too much fun Alli". Cameron states. "You're making yourself look like a slut".