3. Spin the Bottle

Allison

"Okay". I laugh, as I clamp my fingers around his palm, as he instinctively led me upstairs.

As we traveled up the swirly staircase, the humid air cascaded, as there was not much people up here. Upstairs was mainly for chilling, as for downstairs was for more of party animals.

Once we got up the last step, Shea led me to a group of people sitting in the corner. Walking nearer towards the group, I noticed an empty liquor bottle placed in the middle of the circle. By then, I knew exactly what game this was.

"Spin the bottle?" Shea asks, motioning to the group. I shrugged my shoulders as in a I don't care.

A small grin crawled over his face, and he immediately told people to move over for new players.

The small group of people scooted backwards, making just enough room for the two of us. Shea sat in a spare space in front of me, while I sat between two other girls.

"Ooh new girl!" I boy wooted, smiling a huge grin, as he stared at me. "What's your name?"

I replied with "Alli", returning the smile, and sitting criss-crossed between the squished area.

A boy with dark, ginger coloured hair grabbed the bottle and spun it. The circular motions spun around in several circles, until finally landing on another boy sitting three people beside him.

The boys blood shot eyes widened as he glanced back at the ginger. Smirking, he leaned over, planting a wet kiss amongst the boys lips. No hesitation. No pauses. Just leaned in and kissed him. Everyone in the group erupted into a loud woot, in which echoed throughout the room. I even hollered myself, at his bravery.

The boy whom just kissed, grabbed the bottle, and spun it, causing the tip of the bottle to land on a girl.

The game continued on for another five minutes, until finally Shea was volunteered to kiss someone. A girl with slicked back hair landed on Shea. Shea lifted his head, eyeing the girl. Repellently, he leaned in and quickly pecked her.

Backing away, his eyes flickered towards the bottle. He grabbed ahold, and gave it a hard spin.

As the bottle began to spin, I caught a glimpse of a new joining contestant. I lifted my head, where my eyes locked onto a familiar body. Cameron. He looked as if he was trying to look for something.

"Cameron!" I cheer, over the loud talking.

Cameron quickly spun around, his eyes scanning the group until finally gaining eye contact with me. His shoulders sagged in relief, as he quickly walked towards me.

"What are you doing?" Cameron asks with suspicion in his eyes.

Before I could reply, my name was being called by multiple people.

I turned away from Cameron, focusing my attention back onto my group. My eyes fluttered down, realizing that the bottle was pointed directly at me.

On the other end of the bottle sat a grinning Shea. A smirk attempting to take over his face, but he quickly covered it, by pulling his lips between his teeth.

At that exact moment, I happened to notice how amazingly attractive he looked. His blonde hair pushed back into a quiff. His ocean blue eyes roamed with a glistening gloss, his dimples that were creased into his cheeks, and way his pink lips were casually pulled between his teeth. He looked like an angle.

The cheer "Kiss!" Was being yelled throughout the room, snatching me from my daydreaming thoughts and back into reality. His eyebrows were now raised as he patiently awaited for me.