31. Found

Trailer to my upcoming story^ be prepared guys! :)

(Plus, I'm not sure if the clip works, because it keeps stopping half-way through🙄)

Allison

His calls became more and more distant, as I continued to run. They followed me with each step, and echoed throughout my ears, until his voice grew silent. I ran around corners, across streets, and even cut across personal properties. I didn't want Cameron to find me. He pissed me off enough tonight, that I'd much rather go home.

As my legs became weak, and numb from the excessive running, my pace began to slow drastically. Eventually I came to a stop, resting my hands on my knees and trying to catch my breath. My lungs ached and pinched every time I inhaled, and my nostrils burned as the cold air rushed against them. I felt like I had just ran a marathon, even though it had only been about three minutes.

I lifted my head, letting my eyes scan around the area. There wasn't much around me, despite the black-matted air that hung above my head like a bad omen. Everything was dark, and everything was shadowed, making it feel very creepy and spooky. My only sources of light were either the faint moonlight, or the dim lighting coming from the old, dusty street lamps. Nothing else.

A cold breeze rushed throughout the air, causing a sheet of goosebumps to coat my entire body. The same goes with a stiff shiver to slither up my spine.

I distinctively ran my hands up and rubbed them against my upper arms, creating a warm friction. I really yearned for a coat right now, but guess what? Thanks to Cameron, I didn't have one. That, or my phone... And being that it's like 9:00 at night,  I could be kidnapped in an ally like this. I really should've thought things through before jumping out of the car and sprinting away... Smooth Allison, again.

I stood up straight; my arms crossed to preserve my body heat, and began to walk. I didn't know where to, I just walked. My body shivered uncontrollably, both by fear and the unpleasantness of the freezing wind.

I wanted to go back. Should I? No. I can't.
I can't let fear get to me.

My feet ached the more I walked, and I desperately wanted to get out of these heels. I probably had blisters growing on the back of my heels, which I didn't like the feeling
of.

I staggered against a nearby wall, propelling myself up. I sat myself on a pair of stairs, resting my body. I quickly kicked my heels off, freeing my feet from the aching pain, and exhaled in relief. Now all I needed was a bed and pajamas, but that will have to wait. First off, I needed to get back to the hotel.

With nothing on my feet, I continued to walk. The alley was a dark, and long route, which would take minutes to get down. I figured I would be better off with my heels in my hand rather than on my feet, because it would save me from blistering ankles. Plus, if  someone were to abduct me, I could easily use my heel as a weapon; come near me and I will stab you.

I continued to follow the blackness of the alleyway, in a quick and steady pace. I was almost to the end, because I could faintly see the lights of passing vehicles up ahead.
I quickened my pace, hurrying to the road.

Not even ten seconds later, a familiar voice shouted throughout the stillness of the alley; their voice ricocheting off the buildings around me. I stopped dead in my tracks, as a shiver of fright began to enhance throughout my body. There's only one place where that voice can come from, and I know it way too well. Cameron.