16. What in the world?

Allison

I exited the room as quick as possible. Music began to blare in my ears again, deafening me. Through the thick vibrations of sound, I could hear Shea calling after me—his voice getting louder, as if he were approaching from behind. I quickened my pace.

Not only did he piss me off tonight, but he ruined the chances of me ever liking him again!

I ran my hand down the spiral railing, as my feet pattered down the stairs. When I reached the bottom, I took off like a bat out of hell. Running straight towards the exit. I would've been out of there in less than five seconds, but with all the cluster around, it would take ages to finally get there. I pushed past bodies, throwing them to the side, like they meant nothing.

I was halfway through the crowed, when I felt a warm hand grab my arm. Their fingers wrapped around my wrist, with their nails clawing into my skin.  I instinctively snapped my head in the direction of my capturer, only to see a hand, and an extended arm coming from the crowd. I couldn't make out, who was holding me, but by the tight grasp of their grip, I could tell it was male.

As if I were standing there forever, their strength hauled me back, dragging me through the large party of people —back to where I had started.

Once my body was released from the group, my eyes travelled up a tall, thin figure, wearing the same polo shirt and beige khakis I had seen not long ago. It was Shea. Of course.

Before I could even say a word, I was cut off, by him pushing me into a small room. A dark room.

The door slammed shut, only displaying the black, colourless, inclosed space. I few clicks were made and then a fluorescent glow lit up the room. It was a bathroom.

"What do you want?" I spat, maintaining to keep my distance away from his drunken self. He reeked of alcohol and drugs, and he could barely keep his eyes open.

"Look babe. I'm sorry". He slurs, nearing closer to me, minimizing the space between us.

My back hit the wall, and his chest soon collided with mine, pinning me in my spot. His hot breath breathed against my neck, sending a wave of chills down my spine.

I whimpered in worry, as his actions seemed to be relaxing—proud that he was becoming the dominate one.

His lips brushed against my neck, kissing in different spots, slowly making his way north.

I remained calm. I knew fighting wouldn't be the answer. It would most likely even get me into deeper trouble. So I waited. Awaited for the right time.

His lips sucked on my delicate skin, for sure leaving bruises. I hated the fact that he was doing this. This wasn't the same Shea I knew almost a week ago.

"I'm sorry". He murmured again.

His lips finally attached to my chin, almost touching my lips. I pulled my lips between my teeth, not wanted to kiss him back. I just hoped that this awkward moment would just be finished with. I didn't want anymore of his crusty lips touching me for another second!

His lips eventually found my mouth, searching for my lips, that have yet to be found. He searched and searched, until his eyes snapped open—glaring at me.

"No games". He orders, rushing his hand up to my face and making me perch my lips, by squishing my cheeks together.

He immediately presses our mouths together, pulling my lip between his teeth and biting them ever so slightly. I groaned in frustration, eager for him to stop.

When he pulled back for air, I took a chance by speaking up. "No". I muffled. "Stop it".

He didn't bother to listen to me, and he moulded his lips back into mine.

I felt his hands sneak up my shirt, gliding across my skin, until he reached my bra. That's when I had it.

I pulled away, shoving his body off of mine. I wouldn't let him take advantage of me. I was tired of his dominance. I was tired of being his subjugate.

His eyes opened in anger, and his face burned red. "You won't even remember by tomorrow". He informs. "Let's just have a good time and live in the moment".

He comes back at me, throwing himself on me. His lips desperately searched for mine, and his hands traveled up and down my body.

Just as I was about to throw him off of me again, the door swung open, and from what I saw, my face lit up.

"Allison?"

"Cameron!" I cried. A feeling of relief and happiness filled me, and I avoided the urge to hug him.

Cameron stood standing in the doorframe. A look of confusion and astonishment sheeted his face.

"What in the world?" He questions, his eyes darting back and forth between me and Shea.

Shea looked pissed. His jaw clenched, knuckles curled and a ferocious glare lingering in his eyes. He stepped away from me, and slammed the door shut. Slamming it right in Cameron's face, with no hesitation. Then he hurled back at me, pressing his body against mine, as he grabbed at my clothes. I struggled under his grasp, kicking and screaming and trying to claw at his face.

I could hear a distant yell on the other side of the door, followed by angry fists, pounding on the wood.

The door reopened, but Cameron now had a look of anger. I continued to push Shea, kicking him off of me. Cameron stepped in, pulling Shea by the shoulders and spinning him around. Once Shea's eyes landed on Cameron, his muscles grew more intense, clenching his fingers, along with his jaw.

He looked like he was about to charge at him at any second. Before Shea could even land a finger on him, Cameron lifted his fist, pushing it through the air until it made contact with Shea's face.

Shea sprawled backwards, his head snapping back due to the large impact, and he was soon sent to the ground. Dizziness consumed him, as an oozing red liquid dripped from his nose, creating a pool of blood as it splashed against the wooden floor.

A screeching yelp escaped from his lips, echoing throughout the small bathroom. His hand rushed up to his face, holding his oozing nose, attempting to stop his blood loss.

Cameron watched in awe, as his old friend suffered. Shea glared upwards, eyeing his foe in betrayal, as he fell to his knees. Consciousness slowly drifted away from him, and his movements got wearily. He landed straight on his stomach—face against the floor, liquid still flowing from his nose, and his muscles going strain. He laid lifelessly. Despite his steady breathing, in which his back rose up and down every time he inhaled or exhaled.

Cameron then snapped out of his gaze, focusing his attention on me.

"Are you okay?" He asks worriedly, running a hand through my thick, tangled hair.

I nodded, as I glared at Shea's body, laying right next to my feet. 

"I'm fine". I half lied.

Cameron grabbed my hand, and pulled me out of the room. "Let's get you home. You don't look so good".

↡↡↡

60 votes and 25 comments for the next update!