5. Hangouts and anger

Allison

"Shea? What're you doing here?" Cameron asks, sounding a tad bit confused.

Shea, wearing a burgundy hoodie and a pair of adidas sweats, bro coded Cameron, clamping fists together and bumping chests. "Last night was a blur! It was really fun, and I wanted to see if you wanted to hang out?" He says.

Cameron turned his head, facing me, giving me a look of assurance.
I declared my opinion by shrugging my shoulders.

Cameron turned back around, and swung the door open some more. "Only for a while though. My moms gonna be home soon, and you know how she dislikes you a little".

He shrugged. "Okay".

He stepped into the house, bringing my full attention to him. His blue eyes scanned around the living room, until resting his eyes amongst me. From there, a small smile formed across his face, and he slowly invited himself to sit beside me.

Cameron watched as Shea sat by my side, studying my face looking for my reaction. I did nothing but sit. Welcoming his presence.

"Hey". I finally spoke out, tired from the awkward silence that had filled the air immediately after Shea's appearance.

"Hi". Shea replies, offering me a friendly smile.

My eyes switch back to Cameron, noticing the obvious glare he was sending us. He had a tint of regret lingering on his body expression, because now he looked like he wanted to wring Shea's neck out and then kick him to the curb.

"What is that pizza?" He asks, noticing the box of pizza 73 sitting on the coffee table. Cameron shuts the door, making his way over to us. He gives an eye roll, followed by a sigh. "No dumbass".

Shea glares at Cameron, rolling his eyes at his sudden sarcasm.

"Yes, it's pizza". I inform, correcting Cameron.

Cameron looks at me again, like he was offended. I in exchange give him a look of gratitude.

***

The next hour consisted of watching Sponge-Bob on tv, and laughing at the most pointless things. Cameron however couldn't even smile. He was too busy watching us, like we were two crazy people. He just seemed annoyed.

Currently, me and Shea were arguing over what Garry was.

"He's a snail".

"He's a cat". Shea retorts.

The argument of if he's a cat or a snail were thrown back and forth between us. Until all of the sudden, we argued too much that we erupted into a fit of laughter.

Chuckles and snorts escaped our mouths. To be honest, I didn't even know why we were laughing. It just happened.

All of the sudden, with all of our laughter escaping out of our mouths, a hand rested against my thigh, causing me to jump at the cold touch. A vast amount of electricity rushed throughout my body; widening my eyes and straightening my posture.

Looking down, I realize the warm hand of Shea's resting on my leg. He was too busy laughing, he hasn't even realized he'd done it.

My eyes peered back at Cameron, who was now raging red. A look of annoyance and anger wounded up inside of his eyes. Darkening them into a dark brown colour.

Finally, I had enough with Cameron's scary staring. I rubbed Shea's hand off of me and stood up, causing the laughter from Shea to stop.

"Where are you going?" Shea asks.

"Bathroom". I reply, motioning to the staircase.

I quickly excused myself from the living room, and ran upstairs to the bathroom, to avoid the intense awkwardness that Cameron seemed to let off. He seemed like he was angry that I was hanging out with him more than he was.

A feeling of guilt slowly crept inside of me. I felt like I was taking his friends away from him.

------------------------------------------------------>

I hate the new wattpad update :( I can't use the italic or bold writings anymore, unless I'm on my laptop. I was gonna put Cameron's pov into this chapter, but I realized that the bold writing thingy wasn't here, so now I have to wait until next chapter to do it, or else it'll disorganize this chapter.