6. Confession

Cameron

Watching as she departed from the living room, my focus immediately turns to Shea. He too, turns to me, a smirkish grin plastered on his face.

"Dude!" Shea bellows, darting me the eyes of the heart emoji. With that look in his eyes, it was obvious what he was thinking.

"You gotta hook me up with her".

"Hook?" I question. "I'm not hooking anyone up with anyone".

"C'mon man!" Shea wines. "I'll pay you. Just please!"

"No". I state.

"Pleeease!" He pleads.

"Shea enough!" I growl. "You're not laying a single finger on her, you got that?!" My voice bounced off the walls of the room, echoing throughout the halls and ringing in my own ears. His mouth immediately snaps shut, startled at my booming voice.

"What's up with you?" He asks in a much quieter tone. "You always hook me up. Why you gotta be so protective about this one?"

I gulped down the lump that seemed to form in the back of my throat, trying hardly not to punch him in the face.

"Because". I answer, not giving in a full response. "She's my friend, and I care about her".

Shea rolls his eyes, and begins to stand up. He looked pissed off right now, but that's not what bugged me. What bugged me was his curled fist.

"Your friend?" He questions. "It's not like I'm going to rape her".

"Shea enough". I demand. "I don't even want you to be looking at her, rather than touching her".

Shea rolls his eyes again, for the millionth time. After all these eye rolls, he still hasn't found a brain back there.

"You know what, whatever". He says, pushing past me, and making his way towards the door.

"Leaving?" I question.

Shea opens his mouth, but before anything could come out, I interrupted him. "-good".

His mouth snaps shut again, and his eyebrows furrow. "Whatever. Bye Cam".

As soon as the doors close, I flopped back down on the couch, contemplating on what had just happened.

By the time my thoughts rushed through my mind, a clicking noise made its way down the staircase. Alli was making her way down-her long fingernails gliding against the wall as she did.

As she approached the bottom, and walked into the living room, her brown eyes scanned around the room. Probably searching for a sign of Shea.

Before the question can slip from her mouth, I answered it. "He left".

Her jolly smile had disappeared, replaced by a smug frown. "Why?"

"He had to.... Do something". I lie.

"Oh. I didn't even say goodbye!". She wined.

"Don't worry, you'll see him another time... Maybe". The last part of my sentence came out more of a mumble. She obviously didn't hear that, and being the curious person she is, she just had to question it.

"What?"

"Nothing".

She sat back down in her previous spot, picking up another cold piece of pizza, and stuffing it into her mouth.

Chewing up the substance, she began to talk. "I have to tell you something".

My eyes immediately turn to her, focusing on what she's going to say. "What is it?" I question.

She stared at the wall for a couple of seconds, looking as if she's debating whether or not to tell me.

"I kinda like that kid". She finally admits, her eyes peering at me, and then quickly looking away.

The word "like" were graved into my brain, drilling holes, and making my head hurt.

"Like... As in like like?" I question-my eyes never leaving her face.

She slightly nodded, making strands of her brown hair fall in front of her face.

"Yeah. Like like".

I felt my face drop, and a nauseous feeling being pinched in my stomach. All of the sudden I had the urge to throw up. And for some reason, I didn't like hearing those words coming out of her mouth. Of course she started liking him, why would I even ask.

"Ever since I kissed him at the party last night, I began having this feeling about him, that I can't explain. A feeling I've never experienced before". There was a pause. "And I thought about it last night and-"

"Just shut up". I demand, not wanting to hear anymore of her nonsense talking.

Maybe this weird nauseous feeling was the feeling of jealousy? But I can't be jealous. Can I?

Allison looked at me with a glare in her eyes. I felt guilty for snapping at her every single time she mentions about Shea. Maybe this was jealousy...

"Why do you always do that?!" Allison snaps, suddenly getting irritated from my behaviour. "Ever since last night after I met Shea, all you've been doing was getting mad at me".

Her piercing brown eyes darted into mine.

"Can't you just let me talk and-"

"I think I like you". I momentarily interrupted.

-----------------------------------------

Sorry for being inactive, I've literally had no motivation and I've been so caught up with school lately.

Also about Allison's  character. Her current character is Maggie Lindemann, and just yesterday, I've read her tweets about Kesha and how Maggie is accusing her of lying on being abused and sexually harassed. Her tweets kinda made me loose my respect for her, and I'm thinking about changing her character. Idk. I might go back to making Allison being Barbara Palvin again. So what do you think?

Anyways, please vote and comment. Help me bring my motivation back!❤️

Vote/comment/fan/share

02/20/16