35. Problems and Solutions

Allison

Even though I wanted to sprint away and leave, I couldn't. For some reason, my feet were hot-glued to the ground, preventing me from going anywhere. I stood there astonished. Not the good type of astonishment, but the bad kind. A very very bad kind.

The nauseousness in my stomach gradually grew, to the point where I wanted to vomit. Shea made me sick. Physically and mentally sick. Not only me, but he betrayed Cameron too and caused a ruckus in their friendship. He was nothing but trouble, and I had to get Jamie to know that.

"Hey babe". Shea says, sneaking an arm around Jamie's waist, and grabbing ahold of her butt. She giggled in reply. Gross.

I wasn't sure if he noticed me or not. I'm hoping he didn't. The last thing I needed was for him to come crawling back.

My mind swarmed with questions, that I yearned to get answers for. How does Shea know Jamie? When did they start having affairs? What does Jamie even see in him?

Wait, scratch the last question.

The good looks and sex.

Jamie was basically another Shea. Only smarter and less dickish. Shea went after pretty faced girls for sex. Jamie went after hot boys for sex, experimenting so she could find her ideal 'perfect boyfriend'. To be honest, if it wasn't Shea's selfish personality, they'd be a perfect match!

I groaned in frustration, only wanting to know the first two questions. My brain hurt to think.

"Next Friday baby". I hear Jamie whisper into his ear. I cringed in disgust. Her whisper tone was a normal persons' talking voice.

As he released his grip, Jamie just had to look at me. Grinning and everything. "Alli. This is Shea".

Smooth Jamie. Just... Smooth.

Shea looked at me, and a tad grin formed beneath his nose. "Hi Ally, it's nice to see you", Shea says in an utterly dark tone, that sent chills down my spine.

"It's nice to see you Shea... Again".

Jamie raised an eyebrow, obviously confused. "Wait. You know each other?" She asks, cocking her head. I wanted to nod and tell her every single detail. How Shea tricked me into liking him only so he could get laid.

"Yes I do", I mumble. "You want to hear a story?" I ask.

Before Jamie could answer, Shea quickly interrupts. "There's a party down the street from here!"

With wide glistening eyes, Jamie turns to me. "Alli!" She excitingly says. "Let's goo!"

I didn't even get the chance to answer, before Jamie began to yank on my arm. "C'mon, it'll be fun".

Yeah. Fun for her.

Oh my lord. Just as I thought tonight was going to be a good night. It might just be the worse night I could possibly endure.

Shea told us where to go, after he told us that there was not enough seats in his car to hold both his friends and us.

I dreaded to go but Jamie insisted. By now, I wish I had stayed with Cameron. His time would be much more convenient than a household of party people. Plus, Jamie would probably ditch me so she can make out with a boy for fifty million hours.

"So he's your boyfriend?" I ask, plopping myself in the passengers seat. My body was still wet, so I had to sit on a towel to save Jamie's dads seat from being ruined.

"No". She replies. "Just friends...with benefits". She replies, some-what embarrassed by her answer.

"So you don't like him?" I ask.