4. Pizza for breakfast

Allison

Bright sunlight filtered through Cameron's thin, white curtains. Birds chirped through the creaked open windows, and the pounding ache in my head continued to pound the interior walls of my head.

I winced at the throbbing migraine, and pushed my way out of Cameron's bed. The staticky feeling of the bedsheets against my body vanished, and the cool air replaced it.

I took a glance at the sleeping body remaining on the bed, mesmerizing the imagery of Cameron's peaceful facial features, and the messy brown hair, sitting on the top of his head.

As another painful thud, hammered my head, I cringed. I
pushed my way out of the room, and went straight to the bathroom.

I fumbled around in the cupboard above the toilet, looking for some pain reliever. I had no idea what happened last night, nor how much I drank. The last thing I remember was when Cameron told me to stay close, in which I totally disobeyed.

I finally found a capsule of Advil, and poured a tablet of it into my palm, before devouring it into my mouth. Hopefully it would kick in soon.

As I was in the bathroom, I brushed my teeth, with my toothbrush that I always leave here. Since I'm usually at Cam's, I literally have a crap-load of my stuff here. For example, my toothbrush, clothes, brushes, etc... It's my second home, depart from my own.

Finishing up, I walked back into Cameron's room, down the hall, and snuggled in next to him. It was 9:25 in the morning; way too early for me to stay awake, so an extra hour or two sounded good at the moment.

I nestled my head amongst his shoulder, breathing deeply against his bare skin. He still smelt as alcohol and sweat; an unpleasant stench if you ask me. But I ignored it, and closed my eyes.

***

A hard yet soft obstacle hammered against my body. My eyes snapped open, immediately being blinded of the sunlight. I squinted them shut, readjusting them to the lighting, then opening them again. Cameron was hovered over me, eyes meeting mine, and his arms straddled on either sides of my body, holding a pillow in one of them.

The smell of liquor had cleared the air, being replaced by what smelt like axe spray, and cologne. His light brown hair had darkened, and beads of water slowly glided down the strands of his hair.
He must've taken a shower.

"Wakey wakey". He smiles, bringing his arms up, and whacking my body with the hard pillow again. I jumped in shock, quickly bringing my legs up and kicking him off of me. His body lost balance, letting the power of gravity pull him down. He landed on the floorboards in a loud thud, followed by a small groan.

"Oww!" He complains, popping his head up and glaring at me. I silently laughed to myself like a complete idiot, before crawling out of the bed. Peering down at his body, still laying on the floor, I realized he was still in a towel. It was slightly wrapped around his waist, revealing his whole upper body. Abs and all.

"Get dressed you loser". I laugh, playfully nudging him with my leg, and walking past him.

I walked out of the room, and grabbed a towel from the closet. A shower sounded good at the moment. To wash all of last nights dirt off of me.

"Where you going?" Cam asks, as he notices me leaving.

"Hopping in the shower". I reply, before walking into the bathroom and shutting the door.

***

After wringing the wetness from my hair, and getting dressed into a new outfit, I skipped downstairs, as to where Cameron was.