15. It was all a set up

Allison

A sudden urge of anger assembled inside of me. I wanted water, not a frickin glass of spiked up water.

I threw the cup on the ground, not caring if it's litter or not. The house is already a huge disaster.

I clenched my fists, as my face burned red. He probably ran off, only to come back later to find me drunken and immoral. I stormed off to find him, before it's too late. I could already feel the boozed up excitation building up in my system.

I pushed through the crowded room, shoving bodies out of the way. I checked in the kitchen, checking if he was drinking his way to a hangover. But he wasn't. I cruised around the house, turning around corners, going upstairs and down to the basement, only to find nothing. Where could he have ran off to?

As I was walking up the staircase, back to the main floor, a surge of dizziness struck me, almost making me topple forwards. I grabbed ahold of the wall beside me, gripping the flat surface, as my lightheadedness overpowered me. I felt numb and stuporous. It's only been about five minutes since I've drank that mysterious substance, and it was already kicking in. My stomach felt sick, and baffled all at once.

I kicked my way to the top of the staircase, feeling completely disoriented. My muscles felt like spasms every time they moved, and my senses were numb. I felt paralyzed from my neck down.

I stood up wearily—my joints stiff. I wandered down the hallway, with my hand along the wall. People around me danced and sang. People were laughing historically, and talking to others. Yet, I couldn't hear a thing, despite the sensation of the music pounding beneath my feet. Just a slight ringing in my two ears.

My mind spun in circles, as the dizziness conquered every part of my brain. I tried to scream, but I couldn't hear myself. I called for help, wishing for the intoxication to go away. But no one had seemed to notice my cry. Then all of the sudden, with one last trembling gasp for sanity, everything went black.

***

A finger brushed against my skin. At least that's what it felt like. Soothingly and calmly, their finger repeatedly stroked my cheek. Their touch was soft, and pleasurably wanting. I felt a smile crawl over my face, as my conscience slowly came back. I didn't feel dizzy anymore, nor did I have a nauseated feeling piercing my stomach. I just felt... happy, maybe excited too.

I opened my eyes, and came face to face with a cloudy ceiling hovering over me. Then my vision sharpened, seeing every detail of the ceiling above my head. Beneath me was plush, and warm, and the first thing that popped into my mind was a bed. I was laying on a bed.

The anonymous person beside me continued to stroke my cheek. I instinctively turned my head, noticing an unfamiliar boy laying by my side.

I quickly sat up, but I sat up too fast, because my mind got dizzy again. I palmed my forehead, and rubbed my temples.

The boy sat up too, as if I startled him. He had dark brown hair, pushed upwards, like every boys' hair is in this generation. He also had dark brown eyes to match, and sun kissed, golden skin.

"Who are you?" I ask inquisitively.

The boy ran his fingers through his hair, and dropped his hand to his side. "Erm... My names Jack". He replies, seeming awkwardly uncomfortable. "You kinda fainted in the hallway and my friend Shea told me to bring you to my room, so people wouldn't stampede over you".

I blinked a couple of times, trying to contemplate what had happened. Then I remembered how I'd fainted downstairs, from the unknown drink I had guzzled. The same burning anger flushed inside of me again. I wanted to yell at Shea to what he'd did to me. Teach him a lesson, telling him how spiking peoples' drinks is not a good thing.

I threw my legs over the side of the bed, and began to stand up, but Jack had stopped me.

"I was told that you can't leave". Jack says, from behind my back. I spin my head around, eyeing the boy. "Says who?"

"Shea... He says not to let you leave until he comes back". He ran his hand through his hair for a second time, and scratched the back of his head. He seemed just as uncomfortable as I was.

"Are you okay?" I ask, curiously. He seemed to be very socially awkward. He nods his head yes, continuing to scratch his head.

"Yeah, I-uh, I just have a girlfriend waiting for me downstairs, and I'm suppose to see her right now, but Shea told me to stay here, until he comes back".

I give him the eagles eye. If he had a girlfriend, why in the world was he stroking my cheek only minutes ago?

I decided to just ignore it. "Well, when is Shea coming back?" I ask.

He shrugs unknowingly, as his gaze meets the floor. "He said in about five minutes, buts its been fifteen minutes".

Just as I was about to reply to that, the door swung open, and in walked in Shea. Jack immediately jumped up, and ran to the door.

"Thanks Jack". Shea thanks, as he zips out of the room, probably in a rush to find his girlfriend. Once he was gone, Shea closes the door. "Feeling better?" He asks, as he nears towards me.

There was still a slight pounding in my head, but it wasn't as severe as the one I had a while ago. I folded my arms across my chest, still angered about the whole drink situation that had happened downstairs.

"No". I reply. "You know, that was a really dick move you did back there. Drugging me so I'd become intoxicated".

  His eyebrows knit together, revealing a look of confusion. "What are you talking about?" He asks. I roll my eyes, at his petty behaviour.

"Are you kidding me? Don't act dumb Shea". My voice grew more angrily.

Shea let out a low chuckle, as he peered at the ceiling. "Parties are for fun. Get wasted, have a good time, show people how-"

"You're unbelievable". I quickly interrupt. Shea closes his mouth, and glares at me.

"Well, you know, if you wanted to be all goody-goody, and drink water, and act all innocent, you should've stayed home". He snaps.
"I invited you so that we could have a good time. So I could keep up my reputation, get laid-"

"Excuse me?!" I ask, immediately after hearing his last statement.

Shea instantly flushes red, and I watched as his jaw clenched.

"You pretend to like me, invite me to a party, intoxicate me, just so you can get laid?!" I shout. "You're fucking disgusting!"

Shea's eyes darken and a dangerous look of anger fulfilled them.

"You know, no girl is going to like you if you pull stunts like this, so you should probably stick to pornhub, you dirty little bastard. Thanks for the invitation, but I'm going home".

I pushed past him, not even daring to look him in the eyes, and walked out of the room.

↡↡↡

Cam will appear next chapter :)

50 votes and 20 comment for the next update