Chapter two

Chapter two.

(AN: VOTE AND COMMENT IF YOU LIKE IT)

The rest of my birthday so far has been agonisingly boring, I’ve spent hours being informed of the importance of Harry’s family in society and all the ‘amazing ‘ things they had done, my grandma must really like them she won’t shut up.

I just nodded along wishing I was anywhere but that room, while Harry smirked at me clearly my pain was amusing to him.

He occasionally joined in the conversation with my grandma telling her about all charity work he has done and all these trips he’s being on. Which I personally think are lies, he just doesn’t seem like the charitable type and his facts keep changing, it wouldn’t surprise me if his family scripted what he should say, it seems like the kind of thing my family would try to do.  

All conversations seemed to be centred around him and the wonderful life he has lead, whether what he’s telling us is true or not, self-centredness is not an attractive quality.

All of his physical attractiveness flew straight out of the window once his personality surfaced. I couldn’t stand him.

 “Harry’s got a birthday present for you dear’’ my grandma informed me snapping me out of my thoughts.  

‘’No, I don’t like presents so don’t bother’’ I snapped, material things don’t really mean much to me.

I must have sounded harsher than I had meant to because Harry actually looked hurt for a moment.

‘’Bull, you’ll love it babe’’ wise choice he made there not swearing in front of my grandma, ‘babe’ really eww does he want me to be sick?

“Fine, but don’t call me babe ever again’’ I said deciding not to argue.

“Whatever you say babe’’ Harry smirked, God he was annoying.

He got down on one knee in front of me, pulling a box from his pocket ‘’Emma Clark will you marry me?’’ he asked.

Oh no he did not just do that, 2 hours after meeting me.

I know technically he doesn’t want this either so you’d think he wouldn’t push for the ‘proposal’ to be so early on.

“Yes, yes of course she will’’ my grandma screamed in excitement, grabbing the ring from the box and forcing it on to my finger. All of which before I’d had chance to speak.

 “Ummmm’’ was all I managed to stutter before Harry pulled me in to a hug.

“This is going to fun babe. Don’t flatter yourself, I don’t want this either’’ he whispered his raspy voice sending shivers down my spine.

Considering Harry doesn’t want this, maybe we could work together to get out of it?

No scrap that I don’t want to spend a second longer than I need to with him, I’ll have to do this alone.

I pulled out of the hug, but before I had chance to pull away he kissed me.

It was a good kiss as well, I felt a spark and my stomach flipped.

Shit. No, no I didn’t.

I can’t and I won’t ever feel anything other than hate towards Harry.

I pulled back as soon as I realised how wrong it was, I shot Harry a glare all I got in response was his usual smirk as he pulled his lip ring in- between his teeth and ran his hand through his mess of curls.