Chapter seventy four.

(AN – PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT)

Songs for this chapter : Certain things - James Arthur 

is this love - James Arthur. Seriously he's amazing whether you like him as a person or not ( I do) he's still brilliant musically. I feel like these two songs really link to Emma and Harry's relationship and this chapter in particular, listen to them and tell me what you think. His whole album is amazing though x 

HARRY’S POV:

It’s been just over a week since that awful night, the night I found Emma coved in her own blood. The night I realised she was nowhere near as ok as I thought she was.

Not much has changed but I didn’t expect it to, I know Emma isn’t going to get better over night, I know it’s going to take time. A lot of time. But we have all the time in the world, we have the rest of our lives and I don’t care if we spend the next 70 years making Emma better and only get 1 year together after she’s better because she’ll have gotten better and we’ll have been together throughout it all.

Today we’re going to my mums to tell her about the ‘wedding’ I’m not really sure what to call it actually is it a vow renewal or is it a wedding? I don’t think it really matters either way to be honest.

The wedding is next week, yeah it’s soon but we decided there’s no point in waiting.

Maybe the wedding will help in the process of Emma getting better, it’s bound to because it’s going to be a whole day dedicated to our love and our lives that we’re going to spend together.

I love it when she smiles even if it only last a second it lights up my entire world and makes the day the most perfect it could ever be. Hopefully the wedding will be filled with her smiles.

EMMA’S POV:

I smooth over my hair checking there isn’t a hair out of place, today I’ve gone with straight hair pared in the middle with the shorter pieces softly curled away from my face.

My makeup is the same as always. My outfit is a red tartan body con dress paired with some doc martens.

‘’Ready beautiful?’’ Harry says standing behind me examining himself in the mirror.

‘’Yeah’’ I nod moving towards the bedroom door.

Harrys hand grabs my wrist stopping me and pulling me back towards him.

His head dips down and his soft but slightly rough lips meet with my own allowing myself to zone out of all the mess inside my head for just a few short seconds.

Kissing him literally takes it all away as cheesy as it sounds, it does. Obviously the second we pull apart the mess reappears but for those few seconds its gone and I can just be happy and free and in love without the voices and thoughts that control me.

‘’Have I told you how much I love you today?’’ He murmurs his lips tracing carefully along my jaw.

‘’Yeah multiple times’’ I giggle quietly.

‘’Well it’s true… I love you’’ he says his lips hovering just above my ear his warm breath fanning lightly over neck.

‘’I love you’’ I say almost whispering as my eyes meet with his deep green ones. It’s funny how when we first met I joked about how his eyes were the kind you could get lost in because they really are they often cause me to lose my train of thought and ability to speak.