Chapter three.

Chapter three.

(AN – PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT)

Dinner was actually bearable as Harry’s family were nice, unlike Harry.

Anne was so kind and caring, the kind of mother I wish I had. There was no doubt Harry loved his mum you could tell by the way he acted around her it was kind of sweet really, I still hate him though.

Gemma was so friendly we got on really well, I felt like I’d known her forever because I talked so easily with her. She kind of reminded me of my best friend Amy, I’ve known Amy ever since I moved to the city we’re joined at the hip, did everything together and we still do really.

Maybe Amy can help me out with this mess? I’ll have to meet up with her tomorrow and figure a way out.

My grandmother spent the majority of the dinner Chatting with Harry’s grandparents while my Dad and Anne talked, they seemed to get on quite well Anne was very down to earth unlike Harry who was caught up in this rich kid world.

Gemma was sat opposite me and of course my grandmother sat Harry next to me.

Dinner was over now and we were all still sat around the table chatting when suddenly Harry began running his hand across my thigh.

His touch seemed to send electric sparks through my body, I quickly swatted his hand away but his hand continued to rest there rubbing my thigh with a tight grip.

‘’What do you think you are doing’’ I hissed quite enough for Harry but no-one else to hear.

‘’ You’re going to have to get used to it babe, we’re getting married remember’’ he whispered into my neck planting a small kiss there before pulling away slowly.

What was he playing at?

‘’ Aww look at them, perfect together already. Cute as a button’’ My grandma cooed

Oh that’s why, he wanted to show off typical. He’s going to look like he likes me so when I get out of this he comes off all innocent and I’m the bad guy.

A few minutes later we all headed back to the living room, as I was walking out Gemma stopped me

‘’ you should be careful you know, I love Harry to bits but he’s not as he seems’’ she told me

‘’ Well I have no intention of getting to know him anyways, I’m not marrying him’’ I replied

‘’ Oh I think you are, you won’t get out of this it’s been planned since the day you were born it’s in the contract between the family businesses’’ Gemma informed me.

‘’ What? No it was only decided recently’’

‘’ Sorry but I’m right, once you get to know him you might like him. Depends which side of him you get to see’’ Gemma smiled weakly squeezing my arm.

I stormed back through in to the living room

‘’ What the hell, you’ve had this planned all along, since I was a fucking baby! Dad how could you? ‘’ I screamed.

‘’ Emma Clark, language we have guests, that’s no way for a young lady to speak ‘’ my grandma scolded.

‘’ Sweetheart, you know this wasn’t my idea I tried to get you out of it but there’s nothing I can do. It might not be too bad. I’m sorry’’ My dad said practically crying, he’s quite an emotional man really not what you’d expect if you saw him. He looks tough but he really isn’t.