Chapter seventeen.

Chapter seventeen.

(AN – PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT)

HARRYS POV:

I don’t really remember seeing too many sights on our apparent ‘sightseeing’. Maybe we should do this again when were sober.

I was mainly staring at Emma, she just looked perfect. It was taking all my strength not to act on my feelings, its hard enough usually never mind when I’m drunk.

We keep getting a load of mucky looks because it’s obvious we are out of it and we’re also being incredibly loud. Running around, screaming, shouting, laughing and singing.

There’s also being a fair bit of touching going on, not like sexual just like hand holding and hugging and stuff. Although I really wouldn’t mind if it was sexual.

God I want to kiss her and fuck her so bad!

‘’Harold! Come here! Harold!’’ Emma screamed loudly in a sing song voice.

‘’ Yes baby cakes’’ I replied in the same tone, practically skipping towards her.

People yet again do not seem impressed or pleased with our actions, it is only 6pm though so I guess it’s still early. Not that I care what they think, I’m having fun.

‘’Look at the dress it’s so pretty… I want it’’ she said pointing at it through the shop window.

‘’Go get it then’’ I tell her not really giving a shit, it’s a dress. Obviously I’m not interested in stuff like this.

‘’ Its quite expensive, and I don’t have any money on me’’ she pouted.

‘’Will you buy me it please, I am your wife after all. Please Harry’’ she continued batting her eyelashes using her baby voice again. God she seemed so hot like this.

‘’umm ok sure’’ I said shrugging, she was just too cute to say no to.

Cute? Isn’t that something you say when you actually like them? Not just want to sleep with them.

I never find girls cute ever, they are just hot.

I must have messed my words up, I don’t think Emma’s cute, do I?

I stepped in to the shop Emma skipping behind be, a huge smile across her face.

Buying this dress would be worth it just for the look on her face, it was so nice seeing her like this. Compared to when she was crying this morning, even thinking about it broke my heart.

We walked up to the dress and Emma picked her size, blushing slightly.

‘’This is embarrassing I didn’t want you to know my size, you’re just going to think I’m fat now’’ Emma slurred looking at her feet embarrassed.

‘’don’t be daft Em, you’re not fat not at all! I don’t know much about sizes but from what I can see there’s only two sizes smaller than yours. And even without sizes I can tell how perfect your body is just looking at you. Size doesn’t matter anyways.’’ I tell her getting a little embarrassed myself, I just told her she was perfect. Whoops! I meant to keep that to myself.

We were walking towards the checkout area when a security guard came towards us.

‘’Excuse me but I’m going to have to ask you both to leave.’’ He said in a flat tone.