Chapter seventy

Chapter seventy.

(AN – PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT)

Song for this chapter - the scientist by coldplay ( I link it to Emma and Harry's relationship later on in the chapter)

EMMA’S POV:

‘’Harry where are we?’’ I say a small giggle slipping from my lips.

I’m not mad at Harry because when I think about it he didn’t intend to hurt me it was just a massive misunderstanding. But I am still concerned about our future as I find it hard to believe Harry really wants to marry me it just seems so out of character.

‘’You’ll see in a minute love’’ he whispers into my ear my heart fluttering at his choice of words.

His large hands are covering my eyes he leads me to wherever this secret location may be. His body is pressed closely behind mine as he urges me to carry on walking.

‘’we’re here’’ he murmurs stopping us still but still yet to uncover my eyes.

‘’Wait just a second...keep your eyes shut’’ he says letting go of me and walking somewhere.

His feet crunch over what I’m presuming to be leaves as I hear him strike a match well at least that’s what I think he did.

‘’Open them’’ he says loudly.

My eyes open as a small gasp falls from my lips, looking around we appeared to be in the small abandoned woods not too far from our apartment.

In front of me there’s a fire and set just behind that a little white tepee tent filled with cushions and blankets.

‘’I planned on taking you here the other night after you’d hopefully said yes to me, I’d though we could spend the night here’’ he shrugged setting himself down inside the tent.

I followed and took a seat beside him.

‘’This is really lovely’’ I smile honestly.

‘’I knew you’d like it’’ his smile proud and wide.

Silence falls between us for a minute or so as we watch the crackling fire.

‘’I’m not asking you to say anything and I’m not expecting anything in return but well I have something for you’’ Harry mumbled.

‘’What?’’ I ask offering him a small reassuring smile.

‘’Well I’d planned on giving you these that night too and I still want you to have them’’ He says fumbling around behind the cushions.

First he pulls out a packet of what looks to be over 50 envelopes.

‘’I started writing these when we stopped seeing each other, when I realised I loved you but didn’t think you felt the same way, when I knew someday we had to be together’’ he said handing me the envelopes.

The first one said ‘’read now’’ which I set aside to look through the others.

The second one said ‘’ for when you’re feeling sad’’ the one after that said ‘’for when you need a laugh’’. Flicking through I read many more some of which being:

o   For when you’re feeling lonely.

o   For when we fight and it’s my fault

o   For when we fight and it’s your fault (but it’s really my fault)

o   For when you’re sick

o   For when you need to know how much I love you

o   For when you’re stressed