Chapter fifteen.

Chapter fifteen.

(AN – PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT)

HARRYS POV:

I’m woken up by the sunlight bursting through the huge balcony doors leading out from the bedroom and not to mention the unbearable heat. I was wrapped up in the covers clearly I’d forgotten I was no longer in freezing cold England when I fell asleep last night.

That was probably because I was too caught up in my thoughts about Emma, I still don’t really understand any of it no matter how much I think about it.

Firstly I’m meant to hate her right? She’s ruining my life. But that isn’t really her fault, I’m ruining her life too.  Secondly she’s so fucking attractive, like my ideal girl. Her personality well I used to hate it but it’s grown on me.

I like Emma, that I’m willing to admit only to myself though no one else needs to know because nothing going to happen between us. The main problem is that she doesn’t like me, not in the slightest. She hates me. Well at least I think she does.

I’d quite happily be something more with Emma, no I’m not talking about relationships there not really my thing but maybe like a friends with benefits sort of thing. That way I can have fun whilst being married to her and not have to sneak around with someone else without my family finding out.

Not that I seem to be talking to other girls lately I have barely even looked at girls since I met Emma. Which is incredibly odd for me because I was always the guy with a girl, never anything serious though. I had a new girl almost every night.  

I’m putting the lack of girls in my life down to the wedding, I’ve been so busy and stressed out. Also I can’t bring a girl home can I mum would have seen and known me and Emma weren’t really together.

Now I don’t like with her I guess I could bring girls home. That would be a bit awkward though bringing someone home to the flat I lived in with my ‘wife’.

Something needs to be done though, either with Emma or some other girl. It’s probably best with another girl then I’d get all these stupid thoughts of Emma out of my head.

It’s not like I seriously like her or anything? Is it …

My thoughts are interrupted my Emma waking up and wriggling about in my arms, oh did I forget to mention we were sort of spooning. Sleeping like this surly isn’t helping with all my confusion.

EMMAS POV:

‘’Harry’’ I mumble in a sleepy voice having just awoken.

‘’ yeah’’

‘’ ummm can you let go of me’’ I giggle slightly

Harry quickly removes his arms from around me and shuffles across the bed so he’s laid a few feet away from me.

I sit up and rub my eyes allowing them to gain focus on my surroundings, the room looks beautiful I don’t think I fully appreciated it earlier as I was too tired. Then again what do you expect from a honey moon suit they’re meant to look perfect.

‘’ What time is it?’’ I ask Harry after a minute or two of silence.

‘’ 11am’’ Harry reply quickly.

‘’ Well I’m going to shower then we’ll head out somewhere. What do you want to do today?’’ I ask whilst climbing out of bed. I’m still wearing Harry’s shirt he gave me last night after the embarrassing underwear incident. The shirt hangs down to the top of my thighs and is slipping off my shoulder a little as its far too big for me.