Chapter sixty four

Chapter sixty four.

(AN – PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT)

EMMA’S POV:

Louis ended up staying at our apartment for a couple of days while he tried to get himself together again after Megan mess him up. I really hope she’s got the point that Harry isn’t interested and never was, I just hope this is the last we hear of her and that she isn’t going to bother us anymore. I can’t be doing with the drama and Harry’s massive mood swings because of it.

Talking of Harry’s mood swings something’s up with him and I know it, I just don’t know what. He’s been talking to Louis a lot which is good obviously but it seems secretive like I hear whispering when I leave the room or them discussing things over the phone. I’ve questioned Harry about this and he flat out denies any form of secrecy and says I’m imagining things obviously that isn’t true.

I’ve been meaning to ask Louis what’s going on but I doubt he’ll actually tell me anything, he’s obviously going to keep the secret from me as well. I don’t think it’s anything bad, well at least I hope it isn’t but I have literally no idea what it could be and it’s driving me insane.

It’s safe to say all my worries over mine and Harry’s future are out of the window due to his ‘secret’ being what keeps me awake at night.

I’m probably being overly dramatic, it’s probably nothing but I just hate things being kept from me.

‘’Em are you ok to go to dinner at my mums tonight?’’ Harry says sticking his head around the bedroom door phone in hand.

‘’Yeah whatever’’ I shrug.

‘’Yeah we’ll see you in a few hours mum…love you bye’’ Harry says into the phone before shoving it into his back pocket.

‘’Hey what’s the matter?’’ Harry asks mimicking the frown I apparently have on my face.

‘’Oh nothing’’ I mumble folding up the few remaining pieces of laundry and pushing past him into the kitchen.

‘’Tell me’’ he says following me quickly.

‘’Why don’t you tell me?’’ I sigh.

‘’What?’’

‘’What this massive secret you and Louis are keeping from me, I’m not stupid Harry something is obviously going on’’

‘’Honestly baby I have no idea what you are talking about’’ he says his hands resting gently on my shoulders.

‘’Hmm’’ I mumble pouring myself a cup of coffee before sitting down on the sofa.