Epilogue.

(Chapter 86 was posted earlier today make sure you've read that first)

Epilogue

(AN - PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT)
NEW FANFIC "always alone " has been posted check it out on my profile
EMMA'S POV:

Our little girl, Indiana Ray is now three months old.

She's adorable and I love her to pieces.

Life isn't perfect and I doubt it ever will be.

In a way she's made me glad I'm alive but in others not so much.

I just constantly worry that I won't be a good mother and worse of all I don't want her to have the kind of life I've got.

I want her to be happy not depressed.

I never imagined I'd be married with a little girl so young or ever at all really. I often think it would be better if I wasn't too.

If it wasn't for Indiana I'd most probably be dead by now and I don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing that I'm not.

I wouldn't say I was happy, when the lights go out I find myself shattering into pieces yet again.

But I manage, I paint a smile on my face and try to be the best mother I can be because now I've brought her into the world I've got to make sure the world treats her right.

I don't know if I'll live to old age, or die of nature's accord. But I do know that I'm not afraid to die.

If I die tonight by my own accord or in fifty years' time I'm not going to be scared or upset about the idea of death.

It's something I've wished for for a long time, I'm not particularly wishing for it anymore but I know if it came to it the prospect of death wouldn't bother me.

I've also come to understand things don't make things better.

I thought being in a relationship would fix me, it didn't.

I thought starting a business of my own would fix me, it didn't.

I thought getting married would fix me, it didn't.

I thought having a child would fix me, it didn't.

Things don't just go away, sometimes they never to. I'm stuck feeling like this and I'm ok with that to a certain extent. People get comfortable in their sadness and darkness and when it threatens to leave them they fear its absence more than they did its arrival or presence.

I think it's true that you get addicted to a certain kind of sadness.

I've come to realise marriage means literally nothing to me or anyone else in the world.

It doesn't change things all it does is give security but that's all an illusion too if you're not happy and feeling safe without marriage a piece of paper won't do that either.

I couldn't care less if I was Mrs Styles or not.

It's just a name on a piece of paper. It's not me.

Authors note ---- thank you all so much for reading, I love you all so much.

sooo its over, what do you all think?

did you like the ending?

wish it ended differntly if so how?

** new fan fiction " always alone " is now on profile please read :)

** Also I just hit 200K+ reads on this OMFG THANK YOU SOO MUCH MEANS THE WORLD.

Thank you all so much for all your support throught this story you've been increadible and I can only hope some of you like my new story too.

I never imagined I'd get this much sucess and I could literally go on forever about how pleased I am.

harry tumblr in external link

I love you all so much Molly xxxx