Chapter eighty three.

(AN – PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT)

EMMA’S POV:

The very second those two words left my lips Harry turned as white as snow and shook like he was just as cold.

He didn’t reply and all that I could hear was the seemingly loud ticking of the clock.

It seemed very dramatic almost like a overly dramatic scene in a movie, I half expected a film director to yell ‘cut’ as us, but no this is real.

This is all real.

I’m really pregnant.

Harry really hasn’t said a word since I told him over a minute ago.

His eyes are focused on me though, they haven left my face for a single second.

His eyes seem almost blank which is very strange because usually Harry’s eyes are the most expressive part of his face.

I’m not too sure how much more time passed before I decided I needed to break the painful silence and see exactly what my future holds.

And see what mine and Harry’s future will be. Most likely we’ll have no future at all.

‘’Harry’’ I say my voice unintentionally quiet and cracking slightly.

He blinks responsively before making the first movement he’s made since I told him.

His hand lifts up and runs through his already messed up curls.

‘’Aren’t you going to say something? Please Harry anything…I know you’re going to leave so just get it over with please’’ I say as I feel my eyes begin to fill with tears waiting to stream down my face once Harry walks away.

He doesn’t walk away though.

Not yet anyways.

He opens his mouth as if he’s going to finally speak but no noise is heard.

His lip ring is now pulled in-between his teeth, I really wish right now wasn’t such a life changing moment because he looks so hot right now.

Next Harry does something totally unexpected.

I’d created millions of different seniors within my head most of which bad, but something like this happening had never crossed my mind.

Harry raises his hand again shakily and slowly moving it.

His hand stops moving when it’s rested upon my stomach, upon our unborn child.

He stares down at his hand for quite some time.

Right now I don’t mind the silence, this is a nice moment and I don’t want it to be ruined by awful painful words that are sure to be said.

His eyes slowly flick up to meet mine. His eyes now full of emotion again he looks happy but sad and also quite a bit scared. All of which are normal emotions you’d associate with this kind of situation.

His lips part again but this time he actually does speak.

‘’Are you sure?’’ He asks quietly but it sounds loud compared to the deathly silence we’ve just endured for god knows how long.

‘’Yes’’

‘’A baby’’ Harry says his voice sounding soft and kind not argy and hurtful as I’d expected.