Chapter forty two.

Chapter forty two.

(AN – PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT)

EMMA’S POV:

Did Harry really just say he loves me? Shit he did.

Did he mean it? Is this just pity?

Various questions are spinning round my head right now and it’s so fucking confusing.

I can’t think right now, my heads enough of a mess already.

Deciding not to say anything on the matter slightly pull away from Harry’s embrace, looking up to meet his eyes.

‘’We have to go to my grandma’s house now’’ I say casually acting as if none of this has just happened, acting like Harry hasn’t just told me he loved me.

Harry looks at me like I’ve just punched or something, he looks angry, he looks pained and he looks broken.

I shrug it off because I can deal with this right now, I do love him. I’m just not ready to figure it all out with him yet.

HARRY’S POV:

I just told Emma I fucking love her, I just laid my heart out to her. I’ve literally never said those three words to any girl before, and I really meant them too.

Emma knows this, she knows how big of a deal this is to me. And what does she do? Nothing.

She completely ignored the situation.

I know today is awful for her and she isn’t doing too great right now but I think I at least deserve a response.

Maybe now was a bad time to tell her? Maybe I shouldn’t have bothered at all?

I’m not going to say anything to her just yet, I’ll wait until we get home tonight she doesn’t need an argument with me right now.

Of course I don’t want there to be an argument, but knowing us there will be.

****

We arrive at her grandmother’s house after an entire journey of silence.

‘’You ok?’’ I ask Emma as we wait on the steps in front of the door.

‘’Yeah, you?’’ She replies with a fake smile, the smile isn’t obviously fake it’s just I know what every single facial expression painted across Emma’s face means.

‘’Of course I am’’ I mumble, clearly being sarcastic just as Emma’s father opens the door.