Chapter seventy six.

Chapter seventy six

(AN – PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT)

EMMA’S POV:

This is it, todays the day. The day everything changes. The day I am marrying Harry because I want to. The day I’m going to become happy.

When I wake up the apartment is silent, Amy and Gemma must still be sleeping. I climb out of bed and pull off last night’s dress and wash the smudge mess of makeup away.

I pull on one of Harry’s t-shirts that is strewn across the floor and pull in over my head inhaling his scent and wishing he was with me, but he will be soon. Soon he’ll be my husband.

I pad into the living room walking past a sleeping Amy and Gemma and put the kettle on. Once its boiled I pour three mugs of coffee and carry them over to the coffee table.

‘’Wake up whores, todays my wedding day’’ I say loudly.

‘’Ssshh my head’’ Amy groans as she smooth’s over her messy hair.

Gemma grabs the coffee drinking it instantly.

‘’Sooo still going through with it?’’ Amy asks.

‘’Yeah’’

‘’Ok well we both need to shower and wash our hair so we’ll do that while you watch TV or something then you can have a shower’’ Gemma says.

‘’Ok’’ I nod as Amy heads into the bathroom and Gemma and I flick through some TV channels finding nothing on as its early on a Saturday morning.

Amy shouts for Gemma to have her shower whilst she does her hair and makeup so I’m left alone.

My phone buzzes leaning over I see the caller ID: Dad. Well I certainly didn’t expect that.

‘’Hi’’ I answer uncertainly.

‘’Hi’’ he mumbles equally as awkwardly.

I say nothing he called me not the other way round remember.

‘’So todays the day huh?’’ Dad says.

‘’Yeah how’d you know’’ I reply bluntly.

‘’Anne told me’’

‘’Oh’’

‘’So umm I’m guessing you don’t want me there’’ he mumbled.

‘’how’d you guess’’ I laugh coldly.