Chapter seventy eight.

(AN – PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT)

*** songs for this chapter - Green eyes by coldplay & Lover of the light by Mumford and sons ***

EMMA’S POV:

‘’I can’t wait to get that dress off you tonight’’ Harry murmured softly against my ear.

‘’Me neither, I can’t believe this is all read’’ I mutter.

‘’Your happy about it though right? You haven’t changed your mind?’’ Harry asks his face suddenly seeming worried.

‘’Of course I am silly, I love you’’ I giggle lightly pressing my lips to his.

‘’I love you’’ He murmurs his lips brushing against mine as he allows them to meet again.

‘’OI Harry, Emma! All eyes on me please’’ Louis says loudly drawing everyone’s attention to him.

Everyone’s eyes fall onto Louis who’s stood in the centre of the long wooden table we have placed outdoors covered in fairy lights and candles with black and white rose petals scattered everywhere. We’ve just finished the meal which was pasta and just had some cupcakes too. We’re cutting the cake later and right now I’m guessing it’s time for the speech.

Before he begins I grab myself another glass of rose wine so I don’t have to move whilst he’s speaking.

‘’Have you quite finished Mrs Styles?’’ Louis laughs softly.

‘’Yeah sorry’’ I giggle back moving a little closer to Harry as his arm wraps tightly around my waist.

‘’So last night Harry asked me to do a speech, talk about short notice! So obviously I’m just making it up as I go along so I apologise in advance if its shit.’’ Everyone laughs along with him as Harry rolls his eyes.

‘’Emma and Harry have had quite a usual relationship to say the least why don’t I tell you all about it? Well first they got married because of some daft contract between the two family, no offence Anne’’ Louis begins Anne smiles not seeming too bothered by the dig Louis just made.

‘’Anyways so after that they had to go away together for a ‘honeymoon’ meaning they were together all day for a whole week so I’m guessing that’s when the feelings really started to show. When they got home one thing lead to another and they ended up hooking up, Harry didn’t want a relationship because he’s never been the kind for commitment and Emma didn’t seem that bothered by this either so they sort of had a friends with benefits thing going on’’ At this point my face is crimson he’s basically making me sound like a slag, Harry shoots him a glare too.

‘’Me being the genius I am figured it out and became like their guidance throughout it all they both came to me with every problem they had. Harry realised Emma did really like him and he didn’t feel it was fair to keep seeing each other if she had feelings for him so he ended it. When this happened it ruined Emma she was really upset and broken and honestly during this time Harry didn’t do too well either he ended up realising he’d made a mistake as he liked her too’ ’Everyone ‘awed’ at this point and Harry pressed his lips to my cheek briefly.