Chapter thirty.

Chapter thirty.

(AN – PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT)

EMMA’S POV:

He just stood up and walked away from me, in to the bedroom.

I need him, I know I shouldn’t. I know we said no emotions but I can’t control how I feel.

‘’Harry’’ I shout jumping up and following him. My voice cracks a little, I want to cry. I can’t cry though then he’ll know just how much he meant to me, still means to me.

‘’Leave it Em’’ he says just above a whisper.

‘’How the fuck am I meant to leave it, I have to live in the same fucking house as you! Pretend to be married to you for like a year!’ I scream.

‘’I don’t know, honestly just forget this happened. It’s not like we liked each other we just fucked’’ He says back calmly.

‘’Speak for yourself’’ I whisper my lip quivering a tear threating to escape my eye.

Harry looks at me, his eyes deepen and honestly he looks hurt, he doesn’t say anything though.

I walk over to the closet and grab the first items I see quickly changing. I pick up my handbag and phone and walk out of the apartment.

I do this as quickly as I can so I don’t have chance to think, have chance to change my mind.

I pull out my phone scrolling through my contacts, honesty I don’t know who to call.

I can’t call Amy because she doesn’t know about the situation that was going on between me and Harry, she’d probably be mad I didn’t tell her. I don’t need that kind of stress right now.

I can’t call my Dad he’ll ask to many questions and I don’t really feel like telling my Dad I’ve been sleeping with Harry, that would be awkward and he’d think I was a slut or something.

I can’t call Harrys family or any of mine because they think me and Harry are actually married and together for real.

All of Harry’s friends don’t know what’s going on.

The only person that does is Louis, but he’s Harry best friends so surly he would be on his side not mine.

I should at least give it a try right? Yeah I’ll call Louis.

‘’Hello’’ he answers almost instantly.

‘’Hi’’ I mumble.

‘’Emma what’s up?’’ He asks causally.

‘’Can… can I come to yours?’’ I stutter, the feeling of crying is surfacing again.

‘’Yeah of course Em’’ He says sweetly.

‘’Is this about Harry?’’ He asks as I begin to walk towards his apartment.

‘’Yeah, do you know? He was with you just before all this happened’’ I say I’ve just realised that so chances are him and Louis planned it. I’m not so sure I should go round now.

‘’Yes, I’m sorry but when he left honestly I didn’t know if he’d go through with it. I talked about other options with him, I thought he’d at least consider them’’ Louis explains.

‘’Ok, it’s not your fault’’ I mumble ‘’ I’ll see you soon then’’ I continue before hanging up.

I make my way over to Louis’ apartment trying my best to keep my emotions in check.