Chapter Fifty four.

Chapter fifty four.

(AN – PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT)

** song for this chapter - please don't leave me - P!nk **

HARRY’S POV:

What the fuck is she doing here? How does she know Louis? Why does Louis like her? She must have liked to get him to like her there’s know way he would if he knew the truth, right?

It seems nobody really noticed Megan’s previous comment asking if we’d missed her, obviously we didn’t. Nobody’s mentioned it so they probably don’t realise our history.

None of the boys ever met Megan and I never told them about her because otherwise they would have just taken the piss out of me.

‘’Love this is Zayn’’ Louis said his arm wrapped around Megan’s waist as he pointed in Zayn’s direction the two of them muttered ‘’hello’s’’ and when Louis wasn’t looking Zayn turned to Niall and I his eyes wide.

‘’She’s hot’’ he mouthed silently.

Honestly I didn’t agree with him at all, I used to find her attractive when I first fucked her but once I realised how possessive and obsessive she was all attractiveness she had disappeared.

Emma looks up at me questioning clearly pissed off at the fact I didn’t deny Megan being ‘hot’.

‘’She’s got nothing on you darling’’ I murmur into her ear pressing a small kiss on her soft spot.

After being introduced to Niall Louis turns to Emma and I ‘’ this is Harry he’s like a bother to me we’re the closest out of us all’’ Louis beams.

‘’Oh I know…we’ve already met’’ Megan says a smug smile across her face.

‘’Oh how?’’ Louis asks.

‘’He used me’’

Fuck? What? No that isn’t it at all.

I know what she’s doing she’s trying to make me look bad.

‘’ What do you mean?’’ Louis asks his voice full of anger his eyes locked on me with a deadly glare.

‘’We met quite a long time ago on night out and hooked up, he got my number so I presumed I meant something to him, he call me and we hooked up again and then after that he basically told me to fuck off and called me a slag’’ Megan says her eyes watering slightly, someone should give her an Oscar.

‘’Harry how could you… it’s disgusting you just go around using girls and drop them like it doesn’t even matter. You did the exact same with Emma and only realised how horrible it was because you were forced to stick around so notice how much you hurt her… when are you going to realise you can’t treat people like shit’’ Louis snaps his voice even angrier than before.