Chapter forty three.

Chapter forty three.

(AN – PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT)

HARRY’S POV:

We drove away from her grandma’s house in silence, when Emma got into the car she smiled at me. What has she got to be happy about? She’s just broken my fucking heart. Now I’m starting to understand how she feels all the time, how I made her feel.

It’s like without Emma I’m nothing, there’s no point in my existence, literally.

After a little while Emma attempts to break the silence. She tells me the house is mine too, she’s wrong. If we were together maybe it would be different, but we’re not.

She starts giving me her usual self-pity.

‘’I really don’t need this right now?’’ She snaps at me.

I instantly scream back at her losing control of the car slightly.

Emma tells me to pull over I ignore her, I just want to get home at get away from her.

‘’No. I fucking told I love you Em, I want you! I want you to be mine, but your fucking not’’ I scream louder than before as the car skids about the road even more.

Again Emma begs me to pull over.

‘’No you want to die right? Well now I do too’’ I shout back at her the car skids completely over to the other side of the road.

‘’Pull the fuck over now’’ Emma shouts back, she doesn’t sound angry anymore she sounds scared.

I pull over, I can’t drive anymore there’s tears in my eyes so I can hardly even see.

‘’What the fuck was that? You want to die?’’ Emma screams at me, she’s trying to be mad I can tell but it isn’t working, her lips are quivering like she’s stopping herself from crying.

‘’Yeah Em, I wanted you but you don’t, so there’s no point anymore’ ’I tell her my voice shaking as the tears slip from my eyes, running down my cheeks.

Emma begins to unbuckle her seatbelt and climbs over so she’s straddling me. What the fuck is she playing at? She’s confusing the hell out of me right now

 ‘’Your so fucking stupid, of course I fucking want you’’ Emma whispers her delicate fingers wiping away the tears across my cheeks. Her voice sounds so beautiful, full of anger, terror and pain.  

I stare into her eyes silently trying to figure out if what she just said was real or not.

 ‘’I fucking love you, you idiot’’ She whispers her voice shaking as her hand runs along my jaw.