Chapter thirty three.

(AN – PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT)

EMMA’S POV:

‘’What? We have to go now?’’ I asked shocked and annoyed, how typical is it that Anne wants us to go over for dinner when Harry and I have literally just ended whatever we had together. We’re barely speaking.

‘’Yeah’’ Harry mumbled his large hand running through his curls, I really wish he wouldn’t do that it’s so fucking attractive. I’m meant to hate him right now, but I don’t. I still want him.

Oh brilliant this is just what I need right now.

‘’We should go’’ Harry said just above a whisper.

Without saying a word I turned on my heel and stormed back to the bedroom grabbing my handbag and slipping on some small heels before turning again and rushing out of the apartment managing to speak to or look at Harry.

Harry followed straight after me without saying a word either.

I get in to the car slumping into my seat, I’m stuck in a car for an hour with Harry! This just gets better.

I turn the radio up loud so I can easily ignore Harry’s existence.

Harry however has other ideas…

About 20 minutes into the journey he leans forward switching of the radio.

‘’I’m sorry’’ he mumbles.

What? He’s fucking apologising! Why should he be sorry this is all his idea, not just ending it the whole thing stared because he wanted it to!

No way am I going to respond to him, instead I shoot him a glare before leaning forward to turn the radio back on.

Harry lets out a small sigh which is barely audible above the music playing. Looking over I notice he’s biting his lip as his hands grip tight to the wheel. He’s pissed off!

Wow! He looks hot when he’s angry.

HARRY’S POV:

I just apologised to Emma and she ignored me! What is her problem, I’m trying here?

I know I hurt her, I really hurt her, but she could at least speak to me. I’m hurting too.

But then again Emma doesn’t know I’m hurting, she doesn’t need to know.

I won’t be hurting for long, a couple more shags and Emma will be all forgotten about.