Chapter seventy three.

(AN – PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT)

HARRY’S POV:

I awoke to Emma shifting in her sleep her body pressed closely to mine her breathing still soft and sleep-filled.

Yesterday literally changed everything I’ve never witnessed anything literally so heart-breaking, I’ve seen her scars and known what she’d done to herself but I’d never seen fresh cuts and I’d never seen the blood still running.

She looked so broken and honestly I don’t know how many times I can say this but she seemed worse than ever before. Every time she breaks it seems to get worse and worse and I’m petrified of what’s going to happen next.

She’s made it clear she wishes she wasn’t here she even jokes about it sometimes, not because she thinks it’s funny but because that’s her way of coping I guess.

I wonder what could have happened if I hadn’t gone into the bathroom when I did… would she have done it?  Would she really kill herself?

I don’t know, I don’t think I want to know.

I love her.

I love her so fucking much and I just don’t know what to do.

I don’t know how to help her or if it’s even possible to.

Is she beyond help? I don’t think so, I don’t think anyone is ever beyond help. There’s always a way past it. I just don’t know what Emma’s way past is or how to get to it.

I want to help her so much. I will help her, I just need to figure out how to first.

There’s no way she’s going into work today, I don’t know if she’ll hate me or thank me for it but I’ll call Andy and see what I can do.

Turns out Andy has being helping Emma find an assistant tattoo artist recently and will be able to contact their choice and get them to cover for Emma today, the assistant wasn’t meant to start work just yet but will do anyways. She didn’t tell me about this, not that it’s important or anything but she didn’t tell me.

She doesn’t tell me things, I think that’s part of the problem. She needs to talk to me so I can understand and care for her. So I can make sure last night’s incidents aren’t repeated ever again.

I don’t think she did it because of what happened with her dad, I think it’s because of everything that’s being building up inside her and she finally let it out.

By telling her dad it’s like she made it all seem real to herself and by doing that it made it hurt a lot more than ever before.

Emma stirs again and this time I can tell she’s waking up.