Chapter twenty four.

Chapter twenty four.

(AN – PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT)

WARNING SEXUAL CONTENT IN THIS CHAPTER!

EMMA’S POV:

‘’Umm what are you talking about’’ I reply feeling my cheeks heat up.

Louis then erupts into a fit of laughter.

‘’Just messing Em obviously you two wouldn’t even go near each other!’’ Louis says once he’s calmed down a little.

This isn’t really what I call a joke, but then again neither is me telling Harry I wasn’t on the pill but I still found that funny.

I shift uncomfortably in my seat next to Harry in an attempt to make the space between us bigger.

Harry seemed to have completely ignoring what Louis had said, probably because he didn’t know how to respond.

Everyone else had laughed along with the joke and were now engaging in conversation about a movie they want to go and see.

‘’Do you want to come Em?’’ Amy asks smiling brightly.

‘’Yeah ok’’

‘’You too Harry’’ Niall speaks up.

Harry nods silently with a little smile. I like this smile best on Harry it looks really attractive.

Then again Harry would probably still look attractive if he was covered in shit!

‘’Hey it’s like a double date’’ Louis shouts giggling.

He then looks over at me seriously as if he wants to say something but cant.

Everyone continues talking and Harry tells them all about when we were drunk and got kicked out of the store. He embellished on it a little bit making how I acted seem even worse, he clearly did it to embarrassed me.

Throughout all of this Louis seemed to be focused on me, I was beginning to feel very awkward and uncomfortable.

‘’Anyone want drinks?’’ I ask standing up. Everyone nods in response.

‘’I’ll help you’’ Louis says with a smile.

‘’No its fine’’ I assure him. I don’t want him to help, I was doing this to avoid his stares.

‘’I’m helping’’ He shouts practically skipping over to the kitchen area.