Chapter twenty five.

Chapter twenty five.

(AN – PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT)

EMMA’S POV:

The past week has being amazing, Harry and I have grown even closer than before. Of course we’re still only friends with benefits and that’s the way it’s going to stay, Harry doesn’t do relationships and right now all I want is fun and that’s what Harry gives me.

We’ve spent most of the week alone in the apartment or should I say in the bed. Other than that we’ve been into town a few times but haven’t really seen anyone.

Harry hasn’t spoken to his family since that awful meal with Liam, he was hoping they would take his side they are family after all but instead it looks like they’re on Liam’s side. Typical he’s managed to convince everyone he’s the innocent one.

We haven’t seen our friends yet but we’re going out clubbing with them tomorrow night. Amy has rang me a couple of time just for a girly chat I feel a bit bad I haven’t told her about Harry and I sleeping together but it’s best if its kept a secret.

Louis has also rang me wanting all the gossip about Harry and I, I didn’t tell him though because there isn’t much to say other than the sex is amazing.

Right now I’ve just gotten out of the shower and I’m about to get changed.

I don’t see the point in putting a nice outfit together when all we’re doing is staying at home.

Besides if things continue the way they have been this past week, it won’t be long before my clothing is strewn along the floor!

I pick up Harry’s t-shirt from yesterday that was lying in a heap on the floor pulling it over my head slowly allowing me to breath in his delicious scent. I also get a clean pair of his boxers out of the draw and put them on as well, I like wearing his boxers they fit well and sort of look like I’m wearing shorts.

I pull my hair up into a messy pony tail and add my usual make up.

Walking back into the living room I see Harry sat on the sofa reading a magazine, he’s engrossed in it and doesn’t notice my presence.

I creep up behind him leaning down planting a slow soft kiss on his neck Harry lets out a small moan from the back of his throat, it sounds heavenly. I love hearing him moan, making him moan it’s such a turn on.

Harry lifts his arm up wrapping it around my waist pulling me in for a kiss on the lips, as he does so he picks me up pulling me so I’m sat straddling his lap.

I let out a little squeal as he does so resulting in Harry laughing. His laugh is another thing I love about Harry, there’s quite a bit I love about him to be honest, but there’s a difference between loving something about him and being in love with him right?